• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go to Bangkok Holiday. Rent a car to drive or just use grab ?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls share info. Should I drive in Bangkok and rent a car at airport ? Or just use grab ?
It costs you only 35 baht via Airport Rail Link to the city centre where you can transfer to other line to your destination. Drive? Huh?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I use grab pay in Thailand ?
Mei-mei it's Much easier to hail a cab there. Most Thais don't understand Engwish and communication will just lead to frustration. Gor-gor tell you from experience as I have worked in BKK before. Language is a very big barrier there.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
forget abt driving in bkk, jams in SG is nothing compared to the jams there

just take bts/metro which is so much easier and faster... was there last month for 8 days

gregadamson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks a lot for information, Im thinking of travel to Bangkok now, hope will go there soon <3 What should I do my research paper on? I'm interested in exploring the effects of climate change on wildlife populations, but I'm not sure how to narrow down my topic or find relevant studies. Any suggestions for research questions or resources would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I
Pls share info. Should I drive in Bangkok and rent a car at airport ? Or just use grab ?
It depends.... if you want secret male massage in the car while in the traffic jam... rent a car with a driver ....

If you want to drive to a special place for sex in secret... drive your own...

If you want grab driver to have sex with you.. he drive you to hotel for happy ending.... with options available how many drivers you want?

Hope this helps...