• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Go out sio hoon ki, need to wear mask?

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
download.jpg

This idea kym?

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still see ppl smoking outdoors as per normal without masks wor.. But is middle of the night time :biggrin:

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a smoker but I hate how smokers are treated like pariahs by the nanny state.

Anyway, I prefer the smell of joss sticks. I always deeply inhale whenever I'm at a temple. Gives me warm, happy feelings.
I smell joss sticks smoke every morning, cos home altar prayers. Probably joss stick smoke will becum my new source of smoke, if i successfully quit. :geek:

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://m.facebook.com/sgge2020/?locale2=en_US

According to the video conversation from another thread, it appears to be cannot smoke outdoors now.

Then why they dont make it clear in the advisory. The uncle got a hard time enforcing, explaining and convincing the smoker. If cannot smoke, just say so and state it in black and white, vague half fuck advisory is the cause of this argument.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
烟一支一支一支地点
酒一杯一杯一杯地干
请你要体谅我
我酒量不好别给我挖坑
时间一天一天一天地走
汗一滴一滴一滴地流

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2020/04/can-smoke-with-mask-removed-covid-19/#
Smokers can remove mask to smoke outside, but must wear back after: NEA
But smoke at your own risk.
Syahindah Ishak|
clock.png
April 17, 07:25 PM

smoke.jpg

On Apr. 7, 2020, Singapore entered its 'circuit breaker' period.

Everyone is not allowed to leave his or her place of residence in the country.
However, there are a few exceptions, such as going out to purchase essential goods and services.

In addition, it was announced in an Apr. 14 press conference that it is now mandatory for everyone in Singapore to put on a mask when they step outside.

Going out just to smoke is not an essential purpose

According to the National Environment Agency (NEA)'s website, leaving home just to smoke is "not an essential purpose".

However, anyone who is out for an essential purpose and wishes to smoke, they may do so in an area where smoking is not prohibited under the law.
They can remove their mask to smoke, but must put it back on as soon as they have finished smoking.
NEA added that they should also observe safe distancing measures and not loiter.

Designated smoking areas

In view of the "circuit breaker" measures, all Designated Smoking Areas (DSAs) along the Orchard Road No Smoking Zone have also been closed since Apr. 15.
Notices will be put up at the 54 DSAs to inform the public about the closure.
Smoking corners beyond the Orchard Road No Smoking Zone, such as those in coffeeshops and hawker centres, are also closed.
NEA said that it will continue enforcement efforts at prohibited smoking areas, including the Orchard Road No Smoking Zone.

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 110