• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go johore for tuck meh stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

Fren 20 yrs ago webt johore thru tuas then thay stupid idiot male malay officer want fren queue up tho fren akready in queue, later a fellow sporean told fren he meant passport queue up, walao real ji bye leh passport queue up only johore stupid can say such idiot words haaaaa, low class fucking worker he is, 20 yrs on johore still a pui nua place why go leh haaa and that malay officer still sit there chop passports no upgrade but waiting to retire such boring job while fren already fly private jet smoke cigar loh haaaaa

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
haaaaa gong gong stupid ts post sai here think pang siao siao kisiao think so fun but no father and mother is like this and his kukubird got mushroom and brain think like langgar man have cancer cells all over inside and become song song got girl to fcuk and song song until lampar cheng cheng until mother take scissors cut off his lampar and he still got 1 lampar and got a cat bite his kukubird and left only 1 lampar seed haaaaa

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
haaaaa gong gong stupid ts post sai here think pang siao siao kisiao think so fun but no father and mother is like this and his kukubird got mushroom and brain think like langgar man have cancer cells all over inside and become song song got girl to fcuk and song song until lampar cheng cheng until mother take scissors cut off his lampar and he still got 1 lampar and got a cat bite his kukubird and left only 1 lampar seed haaaaa
Impressive......how u managed to wrote all these?

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo fam you bumbaaclart eat so much and full of shit and tummy so big go pangjio cannot see lanjiao then any old how pee pee into own shoes make until everywhere smelly smelly then complain wisma toilet chow chow with your chee bye mouth and best if got gay put his cock into your fcuking mouth and u lick and lick all the germs and cum until shiok shiok then get aids and die cock stand in your filthy gongcb bed haaaaa

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo fam you bumbaaclart eat so much and full of shit and tummy so big go pangjio cannot see lanjiao then any old how pee pee into own shoes make until everywhere smelly smelly then complain wisma toilet chow chow with your chee bye mouth and best if got gay put his cock into your fcuking mouth and u lick and lick all the germs and cum until shiok shiok then get aids and die cock stand in your filthy gongcb bed haaaaa
Strong and no full stop writting.
U are scolding in writting.
Outstanding.

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
haaaaa angsana angsana no like rain tree and flame of forest got no money buy banana to poke backside no choice use screwdriver digdig karchng hole bleed non stop go hospital doctor use pr set dig hole bigger until cow car wheel big big he shiok shiok haaaa

Last edited:

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
one day got a lanjeow guy ask me why me write no fullstop i tell him go fuck his mother nonstop and he tell me his mother chee bye smelly cannot fuck then i ask him take dettol wash his mother chee bye before poking his lanjeow inside and he ask me what if his mummy become pregnant and i say then he become father and brother and if the baby is girl when she grow up he can fuck her too and become husband and wife cum sister then she pregnant again and give birth to baby boy and he can become grandfather and father at the same time right you say good or no good cos he can fuck and fuck and then can be father and grandfather song song to jurong haaaaa

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
today at mrt got chee bye kia eat dunkin doughnut in cabin my fren tell him cannot eat the pua chee bye guy say why cannot and challenge my fren to a fight but my fren say he doesn't fight with stupid ah beng so he ask him again to stop eating and the ah beng bo kuku bird stop eating but keep stare at us buaysong but no seed do anything to us so he lan lan like a stupid gongcb kuai kuai behave himself and before we alight from train we tell him if he still buay song can go outside mrt now to settle but he coward no balls retarded short ass pimple face fucker no father no mother teach him how to behave ptui ptui low class animal no use and nothing good to society haaaaa