• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go Johore and Your Kid May Be Kidnap & Smuggled to Vietnam! Lol :D

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Johor police arrest man for allegedly attempting to abduct toddler at City Square mall
20190916_kidnapper.jpg

PHOTO: Facebook
RAINER CHEUNG
ASIAONE

Sep 16, 2019

A 35-year-old man has been arrested over the alleged attempted kidnapping of a three-year-old girl that took place at Johor Bahru City Square mall on Sept 9.
The suspect, dressed in black with a black cap, approached the family of three that evening and claimed to be the father of the child before attempting to take her away. Despite the parents' rejection, the man did not leave. Instead, he loitered around the area to stalk them.

Fearing for their safety, the girl's parents immediately called the police. However, the man escaped in a grey Proton Persona before the police arrived on the scene. A police report was filed afterwards.

It was stated in the report that the couple did not know the man.
Police subsequently arrested the suspect on Sept 13, following a public tip-off after news of the alleged abduction went viral on Facebook.

Upon arrest, the suspect explained to the police that his Vietnamese wife was planning to bring their two children back to Vietnam to avoid repaying debts owed to loan sharks.

According to police chief Shahurinain Jais, the suspect had only intended to kidnap the toddler to raise and care for as his own and was not involved in any child abduction activities or syndicates.

Fortunately, the victim's family did not suffer any injuries from the incident.
Meanwhile, the suspect will be detained until Sept 17 to facilitate further investigations.

[email protected]

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
A poor m&d chink and a even power virtcongbu :biggrin:

It's all relativity :biggrin:
Vietnam has developed well economically and alot of investments from ah tiong land and Yankee land. Laugh at them all u want. And mudland is going backwards...if not why are mudlanders the biggest overstayers iN kangaroo land?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think Vietnam still like in the past?

Man who couldn’t get dates finds bride in Vietnam
IN SINGAPORE, lighting technician Jackson Lee couldn't get a lunch date with a girl, let alone marry one. In Vietnam, the 35-year-old was king.

When he went on a matchmaking tour to Ho Chi Minh City last January, 1,000 young, single, virgin Vietnamese girls were dying to marry him.

It didn't matter that he weighed 180kg, had no car and lived with his parents. He just had to choose.

Faced with the prospect of appraising a queue of 1,000 women, Lee chose the first in line – doe-eyed Nguyen Thi Kum Ngan, 20, who weighed 43kg.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

HAPPY COUPLE: Lee and Kum Ngan who are expecting a daughter in March.
Don't ask him if he felt good having 1,000 women want him.

“I'm not a chee ko pek,” he says, using the Hokkien term for dirty old man.

“Those men choose like they're browsing a catalogue. People say I paid money to go to Vietnam to buy a wife.

“But I don't think like that. I think two people have to have a connection, a destiny, to be together.”

Lee took all of 10 minutes to decide Kum Ngan was The One – a record at Mr Cupid International Matchmakers, the agency that arranged the tour.

It could have been even quicker, but Lee asked Kum Ngan to remove her make-up.

“I didn't want to get a shock,” he said.

Kum Ngan was equally sure, though her reasoning was different.

In halting Mandarin, she said: “I didn't want to marry a Vietnamese man because they gamble, smoke, drink and beat their wives.”

Lee had almost given up finding a wife.

“Too fat. No money. No car. But mostly because I'm too fat,” he said.

“They will never stand the humiliation of going out with me and being stared at.”

Lee, who earns $1,700 (RM3,740) a month working on projects such as countdown parties and the National Day Parade, has been happily married for a year now.

The couple is expecting a daughter in March.

By a happy coincidence, Kum Ngan's elder twin sister Minh Huei lives not far away.

Two days after Kum Ngan met Lee, her sister was chosen by another Singaporean on a matchmaking tour.

Lee lives with his wife in Tiong Bahru at his brother's place, together with his parents and another sister.

Minh Huei lives with her husband in Toa Payoh.

The twins spend their days doing household chores, shopping at neighbourhood malls and watching VCDs.

Sometimes, they steam crabs and cook hometown food.

Kum Ngan said her marriage was happy and she was grateful to have left a hard life in Vietnam.

Not only are the rice farmers' daughters comfortable, but their marriages have made life much better at the family home in Soc Trang, southern Vietnam too.

Their dowries paid for electricity, a television set, refrigerator and a telephone line.

Will the couple have a happy ending?

“I don't know whether she'll leave me in the future. I hope not, but you never know. But I believe in fate and destiny. All I can do is to love her and try to provide for her,” Lee said. – The Sunday Times/Asia News Network

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I change my mind...
@ginfreely you cannot work there, you look like ungroomed dog with your big nipples and messy pubic hair. Eeks. Your old labia how to fight with all these meimeis?