• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS sends his spies to Hougang

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats_this_strange_sphere_over_hougang-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Andy spotted a glowing sphere above the HDB blocks near Hougang MRT station and wondered what it was because it appeared too big and still to be a luminous kite.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I was at the MRT station when I saw a glowing sphere above the blocks near Hougang MRT station.

"It was not a luminous kite because it was too big and still to be one.

"It also did not look like a star as it seemed to exist in our night sky.

"I went to do some search on YouTube and found thousands of other videos regarding similar UFO sightings.

"There was even one video on UFO sightings in Hougang.

"I wonder why they chose to appear in Hougang or did they appear elsewhere in Singapore too?

"We all wonder if UFOs are real but I think they are.

"There is some strong evidence to suggest that there are extraterrestrial beings from other star systems in the universe."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is GMS testing his Sun Lander & trying to land at his favourite Hainan Curry Rice Stall, and was spotted! (:-