• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS (NSP) - "MP's job is not really about taking care of the ward"... !

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of MP jobs is to direct, lead and give jobs to others to help him manage his ward smoothly. However MP will still bear the ultimate responsbility to the people in his ward and ensure voices are heard and immediate actions carried out uninterrupted by his staff. At the higher echelon, those resident voices are gathered and brought up in parliament via the MP so elected. Like what Lily Neo did on behalf of her needy folks. Hmmm...that is my understanding unless I am wrong...somewhere.

From what I see in the current PAP MPs, they hardly said anything on behalf of the people let alone represent us in parliament. Just like NTUC Labour chief, who violated his role by representing himself, directly or indirectly, as employer chief instead of workers chief. That is a heavy price Singapore workers have paid.