• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Global US-Dollar Shortage - Are We Already in a Recession?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiongs only tokkok

tok day & night abt dedollarization

ends up quoting all transactions and valuations in US$:roflmao:

noway can inferior wuhan virus spreading copycat mongoloid ever surpass caucasoids to be 1st tier power. caucasoids have always been first tier powers, 2nd tiers or 3rd tiers were populated by inferior races

so when is tiong going to ban USD?
if tiongs dun accept USD from ANY country, ban ALL USD transactions, then who will accept them?

let's accept it, tiongs themselves are teh biggest culprits for prominence of USD.

just ban USD altogether. can or not?

tiongs only good for tokkok.

commie cat copy cats.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

China central bank unexpectedly cuts rates to support sputtering economy​

https://www.reuters.com/world/china...-time-three-months-support-economy-2023-08-15

SHANGHAI/SINGAPORE, Aug 15 (Reuters) - China's central bank unexpectedly cut key policy rates for the second time in three months on Tuesday, in a fresh sign that the authorities are ramping up monetary easing efforts to boost a sputtering economic recovery.

China should do nothing. Let the decoupling policies of the West run its course. Biden should enjoy the 'fruits' of his policies.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
China should do nothing. Let the decoupling policies of the West run its course. Biden should enjoy the 'fruits' of his policies.
Old seniors talk to me about china, explained to me that China is an economic powerhouse, my kids weak in Chinese mean no future.

But yesterday, they asked me why Country Garden also failed, despite having 3000 projects across China. I replied, "China people makes a lot of money overseas but their country is being 掏空".

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems China has decided to do the same with rate cuts.
a weaker yen will boost chinese exports.

No doubt, sea freight charges have dropped a lot this year across the pacific, it doesn't mean that the Americans are buying less. The volume is still stable.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big mistake. The rich Russians are exporting their money out. 12% interest rates will only hurt those inside.
some alternative media claimed that there's power struggle in Russia, machiam like civil war brewing.

what a price to pay for bullying a weaker neighbour.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the chinese are very smart, their business don't need to be profitable; they can default on their offshore bonds and make money from it.