• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Global recession - Sinkie see open jitao jump down at MacRitchie Reservoir

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I predicted this would happen and now it has. In a crazy effort to try to save a small percentage of old people who have almost expired anyway we have created an environment where the productive citizens have been hit by the economic turmoil and are taking their own lives.

For every old fart saved we've ended up indirectly killing a few healthy, industrious and hardworking individuals who are in such despair that they have checked out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some years ago a spate of suicides happened at Bedok Reservoir.

It was so serious that they had a religious ceremony there.

bedok-prayer-1.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Some years ago a spate of suicides happened at Bedok Reservoir.

It was so serious that they had a religious ceremony there.

bedok-prayer-1.jpg

Isn't that the pappy twit who lost his job because he couldn't compete with a bunch of ah bengs and one ah lian.

I cannot believe that a supposedly modern, secular society actually partakes in such mumbo jumbo with government representation included.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor stupid useless men can’t make it in life because you are lazy unmotivated and did not work hard. Proud thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Bad New Brown @glockman etc that only know how to repeat evil filthy lies of me to bully me a virgin as a prostitute are not fit to be called a man.