• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Giving away money so that others can benefit

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/n...f2hwYjHktcLlg2sP3Ui5t7lUslPaSScHcKsowVJVdOT1A..

Giving away money so that others can actually benefit from it.. commendable.

But reading the article, these foreigners are from poorer nation. He is so sure that with a university education from Australia can actually pull these people and their family out of poverty ?

Or these people knows that these student can work part time up to 44 hours a week at @$20 a day can make money in Australia.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not so sure about pulling people out of poverty part. The phrase are just some imaginative politician trying to be educationist.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please learn from this good friendly lecturer, sg will reach another level sky liao

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know man.
I think as a lecturer aren't as layman at sammyboy. He should be much more sophisticated then all of us.

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal
270723_teacher%20australia%20fund_shin%20min.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We used to have anonymous donors giving large sums of money. Don’t hear of them now.