• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

give your ideas on how to become an inclusive society

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Share Singapore stories to strengthen identity: Tan Chuan-Jin at Pre-U Sem
Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin says experiences of others can help youths better appreciate the challenges of building an inclusive society.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have expanded my diet to be more inclusive to include shi chuan fried rice,cai lan with lots of onions and chilli,aloo tikki,milk tilapia with fish caught from long kang,washed down with a glass of cold refreshing yuzu mc fizz.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I had authentic Filipino European cuisine dutch dory pilapia fish that taste like long kang fish...american lasagne with a touch of pinoy balut....original and exotic...does that make me more inclusive?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha! The Pre-U seminar. Used to be called the Temasek seminar. I had once attended it during my JC days.

Even back then I knew it was a brainwashing session. Not impressed. :rolleyes:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Share Singapore stories to strengthen identity: Tan Chuan-Jin at Pre-U Sem
Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin says experiences of others can help youths better appreciate the challenges of building an inclusive society.

Simple, lah. Remember Singapore is for Singaporeans, nothing xenophobic about it, and implement policies to place sinkies ahead of all foreigners/PRs and all sinkies will naturally feel bonded as one people in an inclusive society.