• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GIRLS in PR agencies!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PR = Public Relationship ?

Only big companies/organisations could afford this kind of service. No wonder you could get extra. Totally agreed with bro "very wise", nothing is free and handle with care.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
you did not bonk her? complete waste of cyber space here. I bet in a few weeks, you will never see her again.

kind of agree to that

i guess in this competitive world, such "tactics" had to used at times to win contracts.

once the contract is signed, the loser is dumped.

Euro2008

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, probably u have more experience here but I guess for every "transaction", there will be a price to pay. If you can handle it, great. U have both the woman and reputation. If u mess it up, u can end up in real deep shit. I suppose the economy is getting realy bad now and this deal could mean a lot to her company. It's definitely a "seduction" tactic to win your vote, IMHO. Just thread with care.

Bro thanks for your concern.. we met up last week, had a real sexy petty session in the car with a superb BJ by her....

no sex.... :smile:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
make sure after you have enjoy her session,do a good clean up else leave anything that can be use by her,you are a goner.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro thanks for your concern.. we met up last week, had a real sexy petty session in the car with a superb BJ by her....

no sex.... :smile:

Is that the best you can do? I think many can do better than "sexy petting".

Take "Tongkat Ali" for more action and come back for more FR.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tm1.jpg

"By the way Spain beat Germany in the Euro2008 tournament with Torres's only goal"

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope you have ur ass covered triple protection when CPIB comes around investigating fraud / bribery on this case...