• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl stricken with cancer

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
We keep giving to PRC like Huang Na's case, why stop when it comes to our own countrymen?

Sinkees always has a misplaced sense of compassion....those that are rightfully deserving to be help they ignore instead they rather enriched the mother of that dead prc kid..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this url www.ourfeistyprincess.com on mrbrown.com.

Any bros can comment on this? Thought I will help to publicise this here as well.

Pay a visit to Kampung Senang (they have a few branches in Sg). There are alternative choices in life. Hospitals are the worst places one can go to for cancer.

And on this, Tony is right - adopt a plant based diet. He isn't the only one with that view, some North American natives believe that cancer and other diseases are animal's revenge on man.

All the best.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay a visit to Kampung Senang (they have a few branches in Sg). There are alternative choices in life. Hospitals are the worst places one can go to for cancer.

And on this, Tony is right - adopt a plant based diet. He isn't the only one with that view, some North American natives believe that cancer and other diseases are animal's revenge on man.

All the best.

This reminds me so much of a South Park episode where Kyle got cancer and his mom listen to those All Natural food quacks instead of doctors.
It's a bit too late for this type of speculations, its immediate medical treatment that costs loads that is needed.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly seeing her cheerful look on her bald head due to chemo is too much for me. i cannot finish the youtube clips featuring her.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally knows one leukemia-stricken woman. Told since a kid she wouldn't live long. Till today, told will not live beyond 30. Had her education, career, family, kids. And such a beautiful person, inside and out, and so happy in spite of it all. In and out of comas, each time possibly the last. Always make me wonder, the way some people out there live their lives (including myself? :(), wouldn't be better to give to those who really treasure them, like many of these terminally ill people. So unfair and so sad.. but God has his reasons (?) and that's life :(

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly seeing her cheerful look on her bald head due to chemo is too much for me. i cannot finish the youtube clips featuring her.

I feel the same. I think she deserves every chance there is to live out her life.

Last edited: