• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl slaps, kicks dad in public

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121116_114332_yt_slapgirl.jpg

Saturday, Nov 17, 2012
CHINA - The father appeared calm while being attacked.

He seemed neither angry nor defensive while facing a barrage of slaps, punches and kicks on a street in Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu province in eastern China.

The attacker: His 14-year-old daughter, Xiaojin.

A video of the attack was uploaded online and immediately went viral, Hong Kong daily South China Morning Post reported.

The video attracted heated discussion online and offline, the report said. What upset many netizens was the fact that the father, who wasn't named, took all the slaps and kicks without even a murmur of protest.

Shock

While many viewers expressed shock at the video, others wondered why it happened.

Chinese media reports said that Xiaojin's parents had divorced when she was young. She was brought up by her grandparents and her father won custody of her this year.

Xiaojin claimed that her father often beat her when he was drunk. He also forced her to go to work with him and wait outside for him to finish, she said.

Xiaojin's father said he had beaten her only twice. He said he was being protective because he believed his daughter had befriended the wrong crowd.

In September, the girl ran away and her father began looking for her, eventually finding her in a hotel where she was working. He called the police.

The Hong Kong daily said the video was taken when Xiaojin's father tried to drag her home from the hotel.

He promised to give her more space in the future and an allowance to support her studies.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/70pXwfMoFjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chinese Teen Hits and Kicks her Own Father in Public

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filial piety chinese style.

filialpiety.jpg

Yes this image gives a more truthful picture of how us Chinese normally behave towards our elders and seniors. Proper respect is usually the order of the day. What the TS posted does happen from time to time but is more of an aberration than anything else.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes this image gives a more truthful picture of how us Chinese normally behave towards our elders and seniors. Proper respect is usually the order of the day. What the TS posted does happen from time to time but is more of an aberration than anything else.

This image tells you how things used to be like and not how they are now. :rolleyes:

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This image tells you how things used to be like and not how they are now. :rolleyes:

I think differently from you. Your opinions could be greatly influenced by the 'Westernised Chinese ' that you come into contact with during your social intercourse with them where you are in New Zealand.
As for me , I practically reside in China so I know what I'm talking about.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father did the right thing - not safe to leave her at the hotel

Sad case, girl also not to blame because she came from broken family

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that not all daughters beat up their fathers. Most just leave home to become prostitutes.

Correction; they do not leave home with a view to becoming prostitutes. Many of them leave home to seek proper jobs so that they can earn honest money to better the lives of their family unit. Unfortunately most of them are either hoodwinked or forced into the disgusting trade that you mentioned. Their motives are honourable and pure but bad circumstances which are beyond their control do intervene.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that not all daughters beat up their fathers. Most just leave home to become prostitutes.

Many of such daughters who engage in whoring around also have a devastating effect on others - destroying many families. Recently, I came to discover that one of the biggest growth industries in Spore is the private detective biz. And more than 90% of the cases that private eyes take up have to do with infidelity - wives wanting to know whether their husbands cheat on them. With the huge influx of whores in Geylang and Chinatown, the private eye biz in Spore is soaring. With all the new technologies now available, the surveillance techniques are impressive and sophisticated.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Many of such daughters who engage in whoring around also have a devastating effect on others - destroying many families.

The Chinese have never cared two hoots about the effects of their behavior on others. They could start off by not pooping in public. It stinks the whole place out.

public+convenience%5B1%5D.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the girl become like this? what type of education / upbringing given since young? the father is to be blamed. U harvest what you sowed.