• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl offered $9000 for bukkake session

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My niece say KNN Valerie is a stoopid itchy fool the moment she heard 9k already something is wrong still proceeded to enquire more for fuck KNN hence my niece think she ownself wanted to be fucked KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My niece say KNN Valerie is a stoopid itchy fool the moment she heard 9k already something is wrong still proceeded to enquire more for fuck KNN hence my niece think she ownself wanted to be fucked KNN
Hi uncle, your niece is as wise as you:thumbsup:. But please remind her to tell her friends to be careful of such scams by low life scumbags. Unless it's a job offer by me, which would be legit.