• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl lies down on train seats

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=30887

getFullSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer saw this young girl lying down in the train, with her body stretched out across several seats.

"Very embarrassing to see. I'm a local, so I will understand...but imagine if tourists were to see this.

"We must reflect a good image to tourists so that they will respect our country.

"These youths not only deprived others of seat, but had embarrassed our country as well."

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
people stand whole night + fxxk dont know how many times, leg also tired.
the stomper should understand her plight, that one in purple pants is her OKT si bor?

damn xia suay leh, OKT all drive civic one, maybe some now upgraded to COE-bimmers, how come this OKT so lao kui take MRT?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about xia suay to fellow Singaporeans? knn, always about tourists. no wonder ministers also laugh Singporeans not gracious. ccb

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
the question is if the person lying down is a linchiling lookalike, wearing a short mini-skirt and a g-string underneath, would the stomper still complain?:confused:

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor, train empty juz let her do wat she wan lor... if its pack, i gonna WAKE her up!!!

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
of cos embarress to the country la, they are imported anyway so who will care if any sg got place to seat?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Very embarrassing to see. I'm a local, so I will understand...but imagine if tourists were to see this.

"We must reflect a good image to tourists so that they will respect our country."

Just do not understand why whenever Singaporeans complain about the behaviour of others, they always bring in the "tourist impression of us" into their arguments.

Are we expected to put on a "correct" wayang just for the sake of tourists or are we trying to encourage fellow Singaporeans to be more civil towards one another for our own sake?

Bringing in the "tourist impression of us" argument just shows up our inferiority complex.