• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

girl explain why so many ugly men no body want

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
GIRL SAYS SO MANY "UGLY MEN" ARE SINGLE IS BECAUSE THEY ONLY GO FOR CHIO BUs
singaporeuncensored.com
Ugly guys rejecting most girls and keep fighting for the prettiest ones.
I always thought ugly guys will date ugly girls so I have nothing to be scared of. But I see a lot of ugly men going for the prettiest girls.
And ugly men tell me about it. That is why a lot of ugly men are single. They get rejected by pretty girls and won’t settle for less. That is why so many people are single.
It’s always about looks.
Unless they fall in love.
  • I’m an average looking guy, I guess. I would say 4-5 out of 10 and I don’t see girls as pretty or ugly. It’s just if I like a woman I start to see her beautiful. That’s it.
  • Why have chicken when you can have steak? Surprisingly enough, ugly guys can pull hot chicks, it’s not so much their looks as much as it is their personality, and this works both ways. Most guys who complain they’re single are usually either too self-consciousness, introverts, creeps, or “nice guys”.
  • Shoot for the moon so that even if you miss, you will still be among the stars.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ugly Dino-Bu also looking for "Andy Lau" & wont settle for less
If a Man have to go through hoops & loops in this Game
They will often choose a more worthy woman, chio in this case.