• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl changing clothes in public on subway train car spreads online

jw5

Loyal
You can hear so many men complaining. I bet those same fuckers would not hesitate to peep at women trying on clothes in a changing room. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;0p6Jlvk9wGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6Jlvk9wGM[/video]

Asked our Papaya gahmen to invite them to Stinkapore to become Shitizen
we love this kind of Strippers!! Our SMRT earning will be triple in earning!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tats de increase productivity pinky toking about...sinkie mus learn...dun waste time changing @ work place...:biggrin::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the scene looked real enough. I'm alright with that, wouldn't complain at all if I see that in our mrt. :biggrin: unless it's those ugly fat fucks doing that. :mad: