• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When pple you worked with didn't like you, your neighbours don't like you, even in a virtual world like an internet forum we have pple who detest you.....I don't know but I am inclined to believe the problem is YOU.
You malicious Malaysian conniving snake still twisting! See Everyone? Didn’t I say before malicious Malaysians painted me black to cover up their crimes against me?

Of course people I worked with didn’t like me when I was recruited to clear the millions of bad debt, long list of high audit issues and whatever shit created by them. I already said before my jobs are clear shit jobs and there is shit means there are shitty people that created the shit!

Of course my Malaysian rubbish neighbors that are selfish litterbug and dog breeders don’t like me telling them to treat their dogs better and keep them quiet. Btw I have proof of nice and long letters I wrote to them telling them how to treat their dogs better and keep them quiet. I didn’t just complain but gave them feasible suggestions to improve but all disregarded by selfish evil bastards acting kind as fake animal lovers!

And I am exposing the ugly crimes of you Malaysian Indians and Chinese crying foul of poor victims of racial policy when actually the biggest criminals and bullies of course you evil bastards don’t like me.

Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters slut whore mistress phua cb!

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You malicious Malaysian conniving snake still twisting! See? Didn’t I say malicious Malaysians painted me black to cover up their crimes against me?

Of course people I worked with didn’t like me when I was recruited to clear the millions of bad debt, long list of high audit issues and whatever shit created by them.

Of course my Malaysian rubbish neighbors that are selfish litterbug and dog breeders don’t like me telling them to treat their dogs better and keep them quiet.

And I am exposing the ugly crimes of you Malaysian Indians and Chinese crying foul of poor victims of racial policy when actually the biggest criminals and bullies of course you evil bastards don’t like me.

You are a bully. You bully everyone who has come into contact with you. Being a schizo does not give you an excuse for bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a bully. You bully everyone who has come into contact with you. Being a schizo does not give you an excuse for bullying.
In what way did I bully people? Your hot air allegations of me are how you evil bastards bully me! Pui your liar family phua cb!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
When pple you worked with didn't like you, your neighbours don't like you, even in a virtual world like an internet forum we have pple who detest you.....I don't know but I am inclined to believe the problem is YOU.

I think she's quite popular with the indians, they take queue to lick her smelly cunt. Unless that's not true, then I can only conclude that nobody likes her. Even the kopitiam boy also ejaculate into her coffee, the laksa aunty also dig her cb and stir into her laksa.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You malicious Malaysian conniving snake still twisting! See Everyone? Didn’t I say before malicious Malaysians painted me black to cover up their crimes against me?

Of course people I worked with didn’t like me when I was recruited to clear the millions of bad debt, long list of high audit issues and whatever shit created by them. I already said before my jobs are clear shit jobs and there is shit means there are shitty people that created the shit!

Of course my Malaysian rubbish neighbors that are selfish litterbug and dog breeders don’t like me telling them to treat their dogs better and keep them quiet. Btw I have proof of nice and long letters I wrote to them telling them how to treat their dogs better and keep them quiet. I didn’t just complain but gave them feasible suggestions to improve but all disregarded by selfish evil bastards acting kind as fake animal lovers!

And I am proud to say when I left the job I managed to turn around most of these people sufficiently to not hate me and add me to Facebook as their friends. Those who hated me are the unrepentant staff that I had no choice but to remove in order to recruit abled staff. Or some hate me secretly because I didn’t grant their wish to do portfolio that they want to do because I have to maximize the matching of skills to jobs. Dogs and snakes that didn’t self reflect but blamed me instead.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In what way did I bully people? Your hot air allegations of me are how you evil bastards bully me! Pui your liar family phua cb!
You like to accuse pple of imaginary things. You heap allegations upon pple when they don't deserve it. You a vicious crazy bully.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena exposed the ugly truth of cheap Malaysian renting out hdb and stay in Jb so want to use malicious lies of me to win. What’s new from malicious Malaysian educated garbage savage?
KNN pray tell did you ever thought of chopping all the malicious malaysians with a butcher chopper ? :oops:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she's quite popular with the indians, they take queue to lick her smelly cunt. Unless that's not true, then I can only conclude that nobody likes her. Even the kopitiam boy also ejaculate into her coffee, the laksa aunty also dig her cb and stir into her laksa.
You malicious Malaysian liar! Go fuck smelly cunt mother wife daughters!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like to accuse pple of imaginary things. You heap allegations upon pple when they don't deserve it. You a vicious crazy bully.
You malicious Malaysian liar! You did up whore slut mistress thread to bully me whenever I am around and posted a long list of nipples photos after I exposed you to be Sinkie clone!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
article-2006321-0026157500000578-313_468x396.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN pray tell did you ever thought of chopping all the malicious malaysians with a butcher chopper ? :oops:
Not at all I only curse them dead as they are not worth dirtying my hands to kill. But I can totally understand why some of them resorted to gunning each other down because they are such mean bastards that trampled people kindness!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's a schizo bitch from IMH, without her medication, she's full blown bonkers, only she see stick like things, she wants to insert them into herself. eg .. cucumber, carrot, brinjal, bitter gourd, broomstick and etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am proud to say when I left the job I managed to turn around most of these people sufficiently to not hate me and add me to Facebook as their friends. Those who hated me are the unrepentant staff that I had no choice but to remove in order to recruit abled staff. Or some hate me secretly because I didn’t grant their wish to do portfolio that they want to do because I have to maximize the matching of skills to jobs. Dogs and snakes that didn’t self reflect but blamed me instead.
I don’t know why people hate others for removing them when they are the ones that can’t do the job or idling at work like my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant playing Facebook complaining too much work and then still got the audacity to push me. If I am them I just move on without blaming others since I can’t do the job.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not at all I only curse them dead as they are not worth dirtying my hands to kill. But I can totally understand why some of them resorted to gunning each other down because they are such mean bastards that trampled people kindness!
KNN ok. also can my uncle know what is your view on the woman inside the mrt who harass the young man in the other thread ? e.g is ok to do that. crazy etc ..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You malicious Malaysian liar! You did up whore slut mistress thread to bully me whenever I am around and posted a long list of nipples photos after I exposed you to be Sinkie clone!
See what I mean? Unfounded allegations upon allegations. For the last fucking time, I am NOT sinkie clone, and the boob thread was only for fun and just me being cheeky. Nothing to do with you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw do you all know why I have proof of the nice and long letters filled with useful suggestions that I wrote to them on how to treat their dogs better? Because these mean Malaysian Chinese bastards took and throw all the letters back to me!