• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely thrown out of moving vehicle, must have been a lousy blowjob.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn fake indeed
https%3A%2F%2Fugc-media.4gamers.com.tw%2Fpuku-prod-zh%2Fanonymous-story%2Fe8fcc96e-193d-4f94-ac6a-3cdff67c09d8.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
your nonsense is so vile, meaningless and pointless I ignore almost all of it.

But I can't stand it when you're spouting inaccuracies so hence my reply. The only things you barely had correct in your statement that I quoted are the fact that I'm a chinese Malaysian. Please note the the emphasis and order of wording.

As for heaven acting on me, I've seen it and been on the receiving end of it for most of my life. I thank heaven that the mechanics of karma are perfect and at work on everything.

I for one am most grateful for being on the receiving end of my karma.

I hope you look forward to being on the receiving end of yours.

The last two lines are dedicated to long time sufferers of your nonsense. @sweetiepie, @Cottonmouth(your message is ok, I'm not a fan of violence, sorry), @glockman, @strawberry (you get placed after glockie, because you ownself admitted that he is your boss.), @hollowman (because your are sweetiepie's uncle) and @Semaj2357 (please keep your poetry up)

and some new sufferers too, @daryl76. sorry if I've forgotten any.
Oh dearie me:eek:, you kena yet again har?:biggrin: Anyway, the Ignore button is avail for a reason. Either that or be teflon my friend.:laugh:

41mKz9QpiXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek evil filthy liar criminal bully son of Cantonese whore don’t think people got no eyes to see your words and your actions don’t tally. How you back off immediately when this or my previous threads on you loser whore Jeremy Quek was created. Pui!View attachment 180204

Fuck your chao cheebye. You dirty filthy cheebye selling whore.
If I see you in person, I will gorge out your eyes and rip out your jaw. you fucking cunt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek evil filthy liar criminal bully son of Cantonese whore don’t think people got no eyes to see your words and your actions don’t tally. How you back off immediately when this or rather my previous threads on you loser whore Jeremy Quek was created. Pui!View attachment 180204
You @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek criminal dog son of whore know that you got @Leongsam protection and know this thread will be removed in no time and won’t appear in your google search and that’s why you yaya papaya again and act cool. Pui!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
your nonsense is so vile, meaningless and pointless I ignore almost all of it.

But I can't stand it when you're spouting inaccuracies so hence my reply. The only things you barely had correct in your statement that I quoted are the fact that I'm a chinese Malaysian. Please note the the emphasis and order of wording.

As for heaven acting on me, I've seen it and been on the receiving end of it for most of my life. I thank heaven that the mechanics of karma are perfect and at work on everything.

I for one am most grateful for being on the receiving end of my karma.

I hope you look forward to being on the receiving end of yours.

The last two lines are dedicated to long time sufferers of your nonsense. @sweetiepie, @Cottonmouth(your message is ok, I'm not a fan of violence, sorry), @glockman, @strawberry (you get placed after glockie, because you ownself admitted that he is your boss.), @hollowman (because your are sweetiepie's uncle) and @Semaj2357 (please keep your poetry up)

and some new sufferers too, @daryl76. sorry if I've forgotten any.
Tolong Tolong, please don't mention me and her in same post. Limpei suay enough already hor. Weekend I need to hoot 4D one.