• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@ginfreely spam few dozen threads with rubbish for personal fued, pse suspend her 100days

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senseless!

Tou Hong!

IMH pills never take?

Disrespecting whole forum! Paste her crap every thread! 发粪涂墙!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion, if @Leongsam is no longer willing to ban any member again, then at least ONE more ACTIVE Super-Moderator (my first choice is @eatshitndie because he's fully retired, whereas @Froggy still seems too busy with his work) is needed to be @zhihau's Deputy; otherwise, psychotic or malicious spammers (such as @ginfreely) will do something like the following within less than half an hour:

sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=16966

If @ginfreely were to be given absolute freedom to spam her lies and/or nonsense (in both her own threads and other members' threads) and if all her sammyboy.com enemies were to be banned, she would obviously dominate the forum because most of the new threads would be started by her and many of the threads started by other members would be derailed by her; and very soon after that, traffic would fall drastically!

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-5-23 Search Results Sam's Alfresco Coffee.png
    Screenshot-2018-5-23 Search Results Sam's Alfresco Coffee.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot-2018-5-23 The Courtyard Café.png
    Screenshot-2018-5-23 The Courtyard Café.png
    362.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot-2018-5-23 The Courtyard Café 2.png
    Screenshot-2018-5-23 The Courtyard Café 2.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 854
  • Screenshot-2018-5-23 The Courtyard Café 1.png
    Screenshot-2018-5-23 The Courtyard Café 1.png
    447.9 KB · Views: 903
  • Screenshot-2018-5-23 Search Results Sam's Alfresco Coffee 2.png
    Screenshot-2018-5-23 Search Results Sam's Alfresco Coffee 2.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 817
  • Screenshot-2018-5-23 Search Results Sam's Alfresco Coffee 1.png
    Screenshot-2018-5-23 Search Results Sam's Alfresco Coffee 1.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 813
Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't think there can be anyone as crazy as her. Just get rid of her and all should be well again. This forum is generally well-behaved and mods only need a light touch to keep things on track.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Our resident Chinese chauvanist @tanwahtiu is no better. If we ban @ginfreely then we'd have to ban him too. There would be no end to the amount of banning that needs to be done and eventually there will be nobody here.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Our resident Chinese chauvanist @tanwahtiu is no better. If we ban @ginfreely then we'd have to ban him too. There would be no end to the amount of banning that needs to be done and eventually there will be nobody here.
I don't think it is fair to lump the two together. Tanwahtiu does not go about being paranoid and stalking forumers to insult and curse. He does not spam multiple forums in rage, and picking fights with others and being vicious on a daily basis. He might take jabs at you and others occasionally. I don't think anyone here is in her category. It's your forum and you lay the rules. You set the precedent. I have no problem with that.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal

No point banning. But u can put restrictions for those on a black list. Like 1 thread per 12 hrs etc. And every castle needs a jester and every village needs an idiot. So some comic relief is good too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Once we go down the road of banning what we do not like just when and where do we decide when it will end?

If I banned those who posted content I did not like 95% of the members here would be gone.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
how does banning a nick help?
the user will just create a new nick and it is back to square one...

removing those spam post will be a better and efficient way to keep things tidy... plus not all her post are spam..

In my humble opinion, if @Leongsam is no longer willing to ban any member again, then at least ONE more ACTIVE Super-Moderator (my first choice is @eatshitndie because he's fully retired, whereas @Froggy still seems too busy with his work) is needed to be @zhihau's Deputy; otherwise, psychotic or malicious spammers (such as @ginfreely) will do something like the following within less than half an hour:

sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=16966

If @ginfreely were to be given absolute freedom to spam her lies and/or nonsense (in both her own threads and other members' threads) and if all her sammyboy.com enemies were to be banned, she would obviously dominate the forum because most of the new threads would be started by her and many of the threads started by other members would be derailed by her; and very soon after that, traffic would fall drastically!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Fully agree... the last thing we want is to go down the PAP road, do we?

Once we go down the road of banning what we do not like just when and where do we decide when it will end?

If I banned those who posted content I did not like 95% of the members here would be gone.