• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely raped until cheebye/anus tear, polis ignore her since she's a fucking slut!!!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

(TW: graphic descriptions of rape)

I did already report my rape to the police last year a few days after it happened, but AGC has decided not to prosecute after a year-long investigation. In asking this, I would just like to know what band of punishment my rapist would’ve fallen under, given the factors. Any theoretical info from lawyers, law enforcement, or those who are familiar with the law would be very helpful.

My experience was:
  • I (23F at the time) had agreed to meet this older man for sex. He was a listed dominant (and I was generally searching for a dom, as a sub). We did not specifically discuss or agree to CNC or BDSM, just that he would be more dominant and that I would be more submissive.
  • Boundaries on safe words (including stop, no, I’m in pain), and gestures (including crying and pushing away, rejecting something) were discussed and he agreed to all of it before we met.
  • We met, and I realised he had brought BDSM items.
  • He asked to use rope on me for a BJ at the very start and I agreed.
  • Proceeding to consensual anal sex, he started escalating to going very deep and rough behaviour. In a lot of pain, I tried pushing him against his hips to get off but he did not budge. I’m not sure if he noticed; maybe it’s why he didn’t stop.
  • I started crying from the extreme internal rectal pain. He stopped and asked me why I was crying. I told him he was hurting me, that I was in a lot of pain. He told me: “cry harder”, and continued to do even worse while holding my lower abdomen / hips down. It lasted around 20 minutes. I was wailing and sobbing loudly at this point, until i dissociated and basically went into an autopilot, silently compliant state until it was all over (I don’t know if legally it means I consented to all of it).
  • There was a point where I could probably have run out stark naked but I was afraid he would catch me and get more violent.
  • Subsequently there was slapping, hitting my body with his belt, twisting of my skin, and handcuffing.
  • When he tried to get me to ride him vaginally, I told him it hurt and got off. He proceeded to hogtie me with rope so I could not move, and penetrated me repeatedly.
  • Subsequently he put a collar and leash on me, and used it later on to twist and choke me (he also did it with his hands) while sodomising me again in a different position, still extremely painful internally, because I physically could not look over my shoulder to smile at him while crying and sobbing.
  • Continued to sodomise me while I was crying, wailing and shaking my head as he asked me “you like fat (his ethnicity) dick raping your ass?” and other questions about being a good little whore for him.
  • Throughout the 2 hours+ of this, I kept asking for him to stop or for breaks. He pretended he did not hear me until he was finally done with me and said “now you can have your break”.
  • 5 mins later proceeded with forced stimulation for a long while despite me telling him to stop.
  • Wanted to send me to all of his friends to use as a sex slave.
  • Took photos of me, unsure if he circulated them although police said he likely did not. Some included my blood on his dick and fingers.
  • I sustained vaginal and anal tears, sprained neck, redness + some mild bruising, and some short-term rectal issues including bleeding. All healed within 1–3 weeks. Only lasting injuries is developing PTSD.
I can’t figure out if this was an aggravated rape / purposeful violence (in addition to the violence of rape itself) or not, given the little time it took me to heal from the mild physical injuries, and given the circumstances of arranging to meet him, consenting to the act of casual sex at the very beginning before it escalated, and having silently complied (without verbal consent) to everything else he wanted to do after it did escalate.

Will always carry the guilt and self-blame for those grey areas, but that’s another story. Does anyone have any suggestions on how aggravated this rape may have been (if at all)? TIA.

(Sorry if this offended anyone.)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/tw-rape-r-singapore-xmm-tio-rape-violently.6848570/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
FjcmY-YWAAQeQY7.jpg