• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is asking SnakeSham to charge her ATB neighbour for attempted murder for causing her chronic stress and cancer

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 6.28 am (13 April 24), the China origin woman stalked me to bathroom and made two very loud knocks from above to target me. Can charge her for murder for causing me chronic stress targeting me at sleep and when awake - with clear evil motive to cause me cancer - almost everyday for more than one year since I moved in?

Very sneaky, evil and manipulative of her to come up with elaborate deception of unit being vacant for months while getting accomplice or herself hiding inside to do all these evil dirty tricks. On 1 March 24, her tricks are busted with my friend being witness of water noise people bathing inside her supposedly vacant unit and she quickly declared herself come back and have been doing the same dirty tricks since then in exactly the same pattern.

Update 6.47 am another very loud knock from above bedroom.

Update 6.52 am more knocks from above.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
20240312104921.jpg

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should thank her mind for tormenting herself. :biggrin:
Since 7 years ago, I have already advised this mental nutjob to seek treatment at IMH..Now , it is getting worse everyday.. She must have done something really bad to incur such terrible karma of having mental illness

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since 7 years ago, I have already advised this mental nutjob to seek treatment at IMH..Now , it is getting worse everyday.. She must have done something really bad to incur such terrible karma of having mental illness

Did we have a part to play in the deterioration of her mental condition? If so, we will intensify our harassment efforts to make sure she gets warded in IMH.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did we have a part to play in the deterioration of her mental condition? If so, we will intensify our harassment efforts to make sure she gets warded in IMH.
She was already mental nutcase at her workplace.. Even without this forum, her 冤亲债主 will make sure she has no peace..

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her condition is beyond IMH, she will continue to be tormented till her last breath. She will continue to haunt herself.