• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ginfreely caught washing her hai by neighbour

jw5

Loyal
So the executive summary is
1. Gansiokbin will always call security guard 1st
2. Security go up her unit and she never wear bra & panties waiting
3. Gansiokbin issue a flying cunt kiss to security guard
4. Security guard drag her hai to make out
5. Security guard zip pants and follow Gansiokbin to harass neighbour
6. Security guard leeturn to security house while Gansiokbin feel shiok and leeturn home
7. Gansiokbin find own jibye with strong bawu and some flies
8. Gansiokbin went to wash her hai
9. Gansiokbin leeturn to pc and harass k shan
10. Gansiokbin leeceive no leesponse from k shan
11. Gansiokbin come sbf to harass members at times.

So the executive summary is
Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE should stop bending over. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin fucked security 1st then go up neighbours unit or go up 1st then leeturn to fuck ?
My uncle think is fucked 1st then go :redface:
Why my uncle think is fucked 1st then go ? Becas security guard is still in working hours and at same time he just want to have a quickie so is more logical this way :geek: don't think security guard want to spend too long with a chow hai too. He was merelee treating it like go public toilet pang jio :biggrin: KNN finish pang jio zip up and spend a few minutes supporting gansiokbin at neighbours house and leeturn to security post. Like nothing happened even his supervisor is oblivious of all the leeportings I e no formal leeport logged aka sexual briberlee :eek: :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why my uncle think is fucked 1st then go ? Becas security guard is still in working hours and at same time he just want to have a quickie so is more logical this way :geek: don't think security guard want to spend too long with a chow hai too. He was merelee treating it like go public toilet pang jio :biggrin: KNN finish pang jio zip up and spend a few minutes supporting gansiokbin at neighbours house and leeturn to security post. Like nothing happened even his supervisor is oblivious of all the leeportings I e no formal leeport logged aka sexual briberlee :eek: :biggrin:
What my uncle said are all with proofs and logical one don't think my uncle anyhow say. Mostlee are gansiokbin own words in fb so my uncle just form up the puzzles e.g if the leeports were all formallee logged you think the same events can keep leepeat and leepeat without advancement for a few years and security guard so free always can entertain all the nonsense ? No way man !!!
@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking bastard son of the gan with itchee bawu hai a siao lang gai .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANALYSIS OF GANSIOKBIN WITH K SHAN VS 我有话说 auntie WITH LHL

Screenshot_20220328-232657_Facebook.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANALYSIS OF GANSIOKBIN WITH K SHAN VS 我有话说 auntie WITH LHL

Let's start with 我有话说 auntie

Auntie called in 我有话说 live hotline and shocked the compere and host by asking LHL for help indicating someone climbed into her unit to rape her . It was a SOS signal to LHL leequesting for help !!!
End leesult- compere and hosts were shocked and quicklee terminated the line pretending nothing had happened :biggrin:
KNN the observations were pretty obvious that mediacorpse invited a siao lang to live show :wink::roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now let's come to gansiokbin with k shan.

Gansiokbin sent sos signal to K shan indicating she leeceived wolf whistled I.e potential rape might happened etc
BUT gansiokbin asked k shan did they steal her naked photo while bathing ? :eek::thumbsdown:
Question to ponder - how would k shan know whether anyone has stolen her naked bathing photo ? Unless they sent it to k shan or k shan visited my uncle's sbf post of the photo. My uncle doesn't think k shan did this 2 actions. Or rather gansiokbin herself already seen her stolen naked photo in this thread
Hence my uncle observation is that fucking itchee pervert slut @ginfreely gansiokbin intention was to throw k shan an imaginalee picture of her chow hai bathing :eek:
My uncle say arghhhh pui khor pui khor pui pui pui ... pei kau tiew lei ge chow hai gansiokbin :geek::rolleyes: 死变态 !

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's start with 我有话说 auntie

Auntie called in 我有话说 live hotline and shocked the compere and host by asking LHL for help indicating someone climbed into her unit to rape her . It was a SOS signal to LHL leequesting for help !!!
End leesult- compere and hosts were shocked and quicklee terminated the line pretending nothing had happened :biggrin:
KNN the observations were pretty obvious that mediacorpse invited a siao lang to live show :wink::roflmao:

When did this happen? Recently?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boomers warning alert !!!
BEWARE OF 变态鸡狂GANSIOKBIN MASTURBATING THRU THREADS PERTAINING TO BRA & PANTIES !!!
REAL MASTURBATING NOT BY TYPING .

Admin to consider including warning in banner page

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's analysis of personality of @ginfreely gansiokbin (An executive summary)

Level of depravation = verlee high
This can be seen by the real act of using real name and account to harass public servants and ministers
Leeference = threads in sbf. Twitter and Facebook. ST forum.
Name of disease = unknown at medical level becas known ones will be doing it in public premises. More dangerous species than known diseases.
Prognosis = non predictable
Leecomended actions = by taking precaution against such danger species for personal well beings and creating awareness

RFC.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lunatic like @ginfreely must be arrested immediately and thrown into IMH. She will be stripped naked and scrubbed thoroughly in all her filthy holes. She will be shaved bald and thrown into an empty room with bright lights and cameras all over.

PH07.005-01_b02-Large-TIFF_4000-pixels-long-848x850.jpg

jw5

Loyal
A lunatic like @ginfreely must be arrested immediately and thrown into IMH. She will be stripped naked and scrubbed thoroughly in all her filthy holes. She will be shaved bald and thrown into an empty room with bright lights and cameras all over.

PH07.005-01_b02-Large-TIFF_4000-pixels-long-848x850.jpg

A lunatic like Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE must be arrested immediately and thrown into IMH. He will be stripped naked and scrubbed thoroughly in all her filthy holes. He will be shaved bald and thrown into an empty room with bright lights and cameras all over.