• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the evidence????
Tell that to yourself PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 18 and still cannot provide evidence?
@ginfreely a.k.a GANSIOKBIN
You are a Liar
Where’s your partner in crime @musclepower? He treated you like 小弟and now deserted you so you also run road and now kena busted by me you come out to show you are not defeated? Hey criminal dog you are hiding in rat hole and a loser. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where’s your partner in crime? He treated you like 小弟and now deserted you so you also run road and now kena busted you come out to show you are not defeated? Hey criminal dog you are hiding in rat hole and a loser. Pui!
老母鸡 Last time how many customers? Weather is hot, you must wash your hole twice a day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 18 and still cannot provide evidence?
@ginfreely a.k.a GANSIOKBIN
You are a Liar
Tell that to yourself PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No hymen cert means 破鸡白
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Evidence No Talk

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
老母鸡 got go for STD checks? It's important for popular chickens like yourself, also need to check for 癫鸡症。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CLAIMING VICTORY WITHOUT PROVING VIRGINITY???

@ginfreely
YOU'RE SUCH A DISHONORABLE AND DECEITFUL CHARACTER
Come on everyone can see @mysclepower @gsbslut have deserted YOUR proud DEFAMATION AND EXTORTION CRIMES THREADS SMEARING AND INSULTING GANSIOKBIN MEANS YOU ARE DEFEATED. NOW THEN COME BACK AFTER I CLAIM VICTORY SHOWS YOU ARE A SORE LOSER! 小弟哈哈哈