• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghib Ojisan : "After living in Singapore for 2.5 years, I finally decided to apply for PR!"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please seek permission from the ketua kampung or penguhulu. They are the guardians of the Island.PAP are mere lessors

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect his wife buy the resale flat on single-scheme. Once he get PR, they will sell their flat for a sum and apply for BTO together. Possible?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not like scared that he will be kicked out if he loses his job la. All these PR applicants talk like they suddenly develop a love for Singapore after staying. Cheebye! :FU:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, he is not that smart and well-informed. He got the experimental bio-weapon jab.

He mentions about the jab is no pain or painful. It is not about the pain, it is about your life and the nanites in your body.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chao jipun kia come here and leech on Sinkies. He made use of his wife to get HDB under over 35 single scheme. So I guess his wife must be older than him like those left on the shelf one. If you watch his videos, you will note that he always got sponsored by so-and-so and he always get free lunches. I dont see him contribute anything good to Sinkieland. I have since boycott watching him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys all talking cock one la. If they can betray their home country where they were born and raised, what the fuck is Singapore? If war breaks out, guess where these fuckers will be? Out at frontline defending?!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect his wife buy the resale flat on single-scheme. Once he get PR, they will sell their flat for a sum and apply for BTO together. Possible?

Depend when she bght her resale flat. Cant really make much nowadays. Unless u bght 2 or 3 decades ago.

Last edited: