• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting citizenship in china.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So i read from one youtube comment from some butthurt ang moh that a pregnant female can give birth in china but the child won't be a chinese citizen. When i read that comment i was thinking it only applies if the person isn't chinese BUT what if the person is chinese.

So let's assume the preganant woman isn't a citizen of china so she's a sinkie or a mudlander BUT a chinese and her husband is also chinese and she gives birth to her child in china. Will the child be considered a citizen of china?

I understand that china does accept people of chinese ancestry who were not born in china over non chinese to become citizens of china and it becomes even better if you can speak/write chinese and have a chinese name.

Can someone pls confirm this for me?

Also for the chinese dogs:

Yeah get pissed off. China is doing the right thing in accepting people of the same race but different nationality to be their citizens nothing wrong with that. Fuck off non chinese and don't compare mudland/indon chinese to china those chinese had to learn m&d language and change their names and culture to become citizens and still get treated like outsiders.

Anyway i think China should be for Chinese people if you're not chinese fuck off. Period.

Also chinese ppl have a right to become citizens of singapore/mudland/indonesia/USA etc etc. No problem there.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
nigger shitskins from burundi. :p

Even Chinese in china running away to canada, US and all the Ang moh countries, like the Syrian refugees. Living in china is worse than living in a war zone. Pollution, dirty habits, killings, persecutions, no Facebook, what's app. No freedom.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So i read from one youtube comment from some butthurt ang moh that a pregnant female can give birth in china but the child won't be a chinese citizen. When i read that comment i was thinking it only applies if the person isn't chinese BUT what if the person is chinese.

So let's assume the preganant woman isn't a citizen of china so she's a sinkie or a mudlander BUT a chinese and her husband is also chinese and she gives birth to her child in china. Will the child be considered a citizen of china?

I understand that china does accept people of chinese ancestry who were not born in china over non chinese to become citizens of china and it becomes even better if you can speak/write chinese and have a chinese name.

Can someone pls confirm this for me?

Also for the chinese dogs:

Yeah get pissed off. China is doing the right thing in accepting people of the same race but different nationality to be their citizens nothing wrong with that. Fuck off non chinese and don't compare mudland/indon chinese to china those chinese had to learn m&d language and change their names and culture to become citizens and still get treated like outsiders.

Anyway i think China should be for Chinese people if you're not chinese fuck off. Period.

Also chinese ppl have a right to become citizens of singapore/mudland/indonesia/USA etc etc. No problem there.

Aiyah, stupid angmo. Just ask his wife/GF to give birth in Sinkieland mah. Will get a citizenship right away, and singapore is practically the new province of China anyway.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Chinese in china running away to canada, US and all the Ang moh countries, like the Syrian refugees. Living in china is worse than living in a war zone. Pollution, dirty habits, killings, persecutions, no Facebook, what's app. No freedom.

and all abalones are either disease-ridden, rotten or rancid. no safe zone to poke dick in.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
"
You've obviously been smoking too much weed. :oIo:

Good job my fellow chinese honorary chinese dog in telling off that proud chink Jah.

Even we chinks hate china why would the superior africans and whites want to be citizens of that cess hole.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

serious ah nigger? I think you must be describing your motherland shitskinland.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
nigger shitskins from burundi. :p

You can find Chinese even in Burundi. Anywhere is better than china.
Those Chinese in south east Asia, despite being insulted, humiliated, discriminated etc still find it better to live there than go back to china.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can find Chinese even in Burundi. Anywhere is better than china.
Those Chinese in south east Asia, despite being insulted, humiliated, discriminated etc still find it better to live there than go back to china.

you are talking out your ass. If we followed your logic why do we find ang mohs like boers who have been living in south africa for example for generations when their home country of the netherlands is much better? See how stupid you are.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck wants chink citizenship?
Perhaps a North Korean maybe

Who? The Nigerians and other nationalities from Africa are flooding the market scene in southern Chinese cities to do business, marry Chinese wives to have children and to become citizens. Only idiotic foreigners chose to become sinkis, a small island compared to China, a great land mass, lots of scenic spots, great foods.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who? The Nigerians and other nationalities from Africa are flooding the market scene in southern Chinese cities to do business, marry Chinese wives to have children and to become citizens. Only idiotic foreigners chose to become sinkis, a small island compared to China, a great land mass, lots of scenic spots, great foods.

You said It....Africans....those black monkeys aren't considered humans in my books....at best subhumans

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said It....Africans....those black monkeys aren't considered humans in my books....at best subhumans

Alamak, President Obama is of Kenyan origin ... a monkey, is he?

Some black American Africans are great singers, actors and entertainers ... Nat King Cole, Stevie Wonder, etc. Surely they are not sub-humans.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, President Obama is of Kenyan origin ... a monkey, is he?

Some black American Africans are great singers, actors and entertainers ... Nat King Cole, Stevie Wonder, etc. Surely they are not sub-humans.

You said it again. Americans with African origins. American first then African.
You're the same kind of Syrian terrorist refugee supporter who like to cite Steve jobs as poster boy. Know the difference.
Machiam I'm a sinkie chink but I'm not a chink chink aka tiong. You guys still dun get it?