• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get ready for more FT doctors in Sinkieland!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://rentinsingapore.com.sg/roommates/ID311194

p2ncRb6.jpg

Ma. Sophia Graciela L. Reyes is looking for a whole unit in Bukit Merah (up to 1000 SGD per month )
22 Female Student

I am an incoming student at the Duke-NUS Medical School looking for either a 3- or 2-bedroom flat within walking distance from the campus (SGH compound). I am from the Philippines, and will be moving to Singapore around the first or second week of July.

Personal details
22 years old
Student
Female
My preferred location: Central Singapore - Bukit Merah
Profile published on: 04.04.2019

nedBi88.jpg

[First Board of Advisors Meeting - November 19, 2016]

Exciting times ahead with AIESEC UPM's Board of Advisors! #GoBeyond

from left to right: Ms. Marielle Alyanna T. Bangalan (AIESEC UPM VP for Finance), Ms. Roummelyn Marie C. Bernos (AIESEC UPM VP for Strategic Initiatives), Mr. Anthony Amunategui Abad (CEO of T/A Trade Advisory Services), Ms. Julia Alexandra Chu (Former LCP of AIESEC UP Diliman, Former MCVP AIESEC Peru), Mr. Rafael Reynaldo H. Dela Torre (AIESEC UPM VP for Outgoing Exchange), Mr. Damian Luis B. Reyes (CEO of Reyco Trading), Ms. Marianne Malate-Guerrero (Senior Vice President/Head, Legal Department at SM Investments Corporation), Mr. John Eric T. Francia (President & CEO of Ayala Corporation Energy Holdings, Inc), Ms. Ma. Sophia Graciela L. Reyes (AIESEC UPM President), Ms. Khrisvette Rosely A. Serafico (AIESEC UPM VP for Incoming Global Volunteer)

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's ok sinkies hate doctors anyway even if they are fellow sinkies.

Get what they deserve.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks more suitable as a hostess. Is she interested to moonlight at Orchard Towers. Please contact me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake degrees cannot find works in their own country.... run road to Sinkie easy to con CAQ fumbling PAP...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fake degrees cannot find works in their own country.... run road to Sinkie easy to con CAQ fumbling PAP...

Jiuhukia Khaw told sinkies no point going to UNI. After leaving school straight go look for jobs. So now we know degree holder jobs goes to who....

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My multimillionaire minister say we should interact more with different people from different part of the world. Men with open nut sags and women with open legs... more FTs for sinkie. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
Screenshot_20190406-115304_Chrome.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remove the immigration and custom checkpoint at woodlands and jb immediately and economy of both sinkie and jiu hu will sky rocket.