• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Germany: Muslim Special Forces soldier fired, charged with Islamic jihadist sympathies; SAF did it right no MUSLIM in sensitive combat posts

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no doubt whatsoever that this soldier was not adequately vetted when he was admitted to the Special Forces. That is because the German government is committed, like almost all other governments of the West, to the proposition that Islam is a religion of peace. To have any concern about the loyalties of a Muslim applicant, and even to consider the possibility that he may be more a citizen of the global umma than of Germany, would be “Islamophobic.”

“German Special Forces Solider [sic] Sacked for Alleged Islamist Sympathies,” by Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, June 20, 2020 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A member of Germany’s Special Forces Command (KSK) has been sacked after the soldier in question was alleged to have sympathies with radical Islamic extremism.
The German Military Counter-intelligence Service (MAD) labelled the solider as an Islamic extremist last year, placing him in the “red category” for those recognised as extremists. After being subjected to a military disciplinary procedure he was removed from his role in the armed forces earlier this year….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no doubt whatsoever that this soldier was not adequately vetted when he was admitted to the Special Forces. That is because the German government is committed, like almost all other governments of the West, to the proposition that Islam is a religion of peace.

In germany, the mosques are financed and built mostly by the governments of the gulf countries or turkey. This also means that the paid staff of the mosques are employees of foreign governments. So, the german moslems are getting brainwashed weekly by foreign government agents and may be passing on government classified info to their mosque staff if they are working for local european governments.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In germany, the mosques are financed and built mostly by the governments of the gulf countries or turkey. This also means that the paid staff of the mosques are employees of foreign governments. So, the german moslems are getting brainwashed weekly by foreign government agents and may be passing on government classified info to their mosque staff if they are working for local european governments.
This applies to asia as well. But mostly in religious schools where young children are indoctrinated at a young age. That is why there is a huge difference now between older muslims and younger ones as they follow saudi religious sect. More intolerant and definitely very aggressive.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no doubt whatsoever that this soldier was not adequately vetted when he was admitted to the Special Forces. That is because the German government is committed, like almost all other governments of the West, to the proposition that Islam is a religion of peace. To have any concern about the loyalties of a Muslim applicant, and even to consider the possibility that he may be more a citizen of the global umma than of Germany, would be “Islamophobic.”

“German Special Forces Solider [sic] Sacked for Alleged Islamist Sympathies,” by Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, June 20, 2020 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
Cureent enemy is china so i suggest chinese get out of the island, not just the armed forces.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese in south east asia were killing and trying to turn entire region into china communist vassal states.
Nonsense! Where did the chinese kill peo at south china sea? The south china sea is being china and it is belong to china! If u are still jealous of it, then ask the red indian to reclaim back US and ask ang mo to go back to uk!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khmer rouge, malayan communist party, communist party of thailand, vietnam. But Indonesia the army strike first by killing tens of thousands of communist sympathisers, mostly chinese. And china had to send a ship to take them back.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Chinese in south east asia were killing and trying to turn entire region into china communist vassal states.
Yes OK, noted. That's historical fact. So what's your point? At present, Islamic terror and commie chinks are enemies of the world.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This applies to asia as well. But mostly in religious schools where young children are indoctrinated at a young age. That is why there is a huge difference now between older muslims and younger ones as they follow saudi religious sect. More intolerant and definitely very aggressive.

RELIGION OF VIOLENCE N EVIL.......MUCH LIKE THE CONSTANThate pitch and HATRED SPEWED HERE BY SHIT POOtra!!! QED

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world must come together to get rid of the venomous religion. Must tell this fucking group that society has no place for them or send them to the 72 virgins they are looking for ASAP.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. More uighyrs are killed and tortured by hans than the other way round.
The uyghur did the killings of the han chinese first b4 the president decided to take corrective action! There are still amdk travel to xingjiang eating uyghur food and hell lot of them know how to speak chinese! U are born a ang mo cock sucker!

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.” - Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times September 19, 1999

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.” - Lee Kuan Yew Straits Times, September 19, 1999
Sg is not safe afterall as sg is surrounded by a cult religion!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Khmer rouge, malayan communist party, communist party of thailand, vietnam. But Indonesia the army strike first by killing tens of thousands of communist sympathisers, mostly chinese. And china had to send a ship to take them back.

If it's ok to kill commies, why is it not okay to kill jihadists? Our forum islamists are siding with jihadists and their crimes simply because they share the same religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes OK, noted. That's historical fact. So what's your point? At present, Islamic terror and commie chinks are enemies of the world.

U look at the mess US, UK and Europe countries had done to ME. Fm Afghanistan stretched all the way to ME. ME itself include Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Palestine. Million of innocent lives been killed. Mothers, fathers, grandparents, sons, daughters, grand sons/daughters were slaughtered by US and allies. They created the cause and these are the effects. As a human if ur parents were killed innocently, how u feel? Killing/revenge is a sin in Islam. But we are talking about human...feelings. As i am typing now, the war is still on-going in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. Same US/western powers there. Remember kawan, million of innocents been taken. Invasion of Iraq was illegal. But UN tiam tiam. Where and how are they going to seek for justice? So US n allies need to fuck off from ME..