• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany muslim migrant stabs his wife over 30 times, killing her, explains ‘I’m a 'muslim' man, I had to do it’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.tag24.de/justiz/gericht...ichen-getoetet-mann-muss-in-den-knast-2802504

Stralsund – Exactly six months ago, a bloody deed in the small town of Barth (West Pomerania-Rügen) caused a stir. Now the husband of the woman who was killed has been convicted by the Stralsund Regional Court.

The 43-year-old has to go to prison for eleven years for the murder of his wife. The presiding judge said on Wednesday that he acted out of jealousy and, based on this, from base motives. In addition, the punishment is aggravated by the fact that “with his act he took the mother away from his children.”

The chamber considered it proven that the man from Morocco stabbed the woman 35 times with a kitchen knife on October 12 in an asylum seeker’s accommodation. He intended her death and said immediately afterwards, according to witnesses: “I’m a man, I had to do it.”

According to the judge, the punishment was aggravated by the fact that the man took and sent photos and videos of the victim with his cell phone immediately after the crime. In it he claimed, contrary to the facts, that he had caught her with another man.

The marriage had long suffered from the man’s drug and alcohol consumption. In addition, he had shown a “sole ownership” towards his wife.

The chamber did not impose a life sentence – as was actually intended for murder – because a significant reduction in his ability to control the crime at the time of the crime could not be ruled out. The man had previously consumed alcohol and cocaine.

The court assessed the man’s confession at the start of the trial and the remorse shown as mitigating. It ordered placement in a rehabilitation center. Before that, three years and six months of imprisonment had to be carried out.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Germany should free the man if its within his faith his right to destroy his property.

honor killing is an islamic pillar. But PAP has succeeded in eliminating honor killing here because PAP reformed islam for moslems.