• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gerald Giam sibei jialut part 2

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Mr Giam said he had 'no choice but to accept' the MX9 formula because the WP had not been privy to what it was. :eek::eek:

This led DPM Teo to say he was 'a bit perturbed' by Mr Giam's revelation.

'First of all, he revealed that he really didn't know what the MX9 (Superscale) grade was. But then, he's based his entire system and proposition on this,' he said...Senior Minister of State Heng Chee How and Minister of State Tan Chuan-Jin also rose to rebut.

Said Mr Tan: 'The honourable Member has based the entire system on MX9 which he had made a big song and dance about without understanding what it is... I think it reveals the thoroughness with which certain Members are approaching making policies which would have an impact on Singapore.'" - ST

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RXRtgw0cIZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

forward to 5:02, its a disaster!

Last edited:

nitefly

Alfrescian
Loyal
GG made a good try and did his best.

lets be fair, if a PAP candidate perform lidat, will we the netizen spare our comment and flaming? I think WP had made the wrong choice sending GG into parliament to malu. defintely a dent in their reputation, I think GG is not quick wit nor sharp. i also suspect be went ill prepared. He or supporte can explain but still no excuse for poor performance. still too early, if be continue like this, he will short circuit his political career real soon, definitely he shot himself on the toe.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is worst is that all WP members in the Parliament remain silent when GG was under reign of fire, what happen to the leadership in WP?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
What is worst is that all WP members in the Parliament remain silent when GG was under reign of fire, what happen to the leadership in WP?

Not many of us have privvy to all the shit ISD provides the PAP. However the principle of it is: It is a counter-proposal and a framework on which to build a salary structure that the citizentry (peasantry) can approve with transparency and truthfulness.

How many of here have statistics of the top 1000 earners in Singapore?

Its like asking as which ball of DPM Teo is bigger? Left or right? I can only say based on studies on someone with such a big nose, we can propose that his left ball hangs lower than his right. However, we don't have (or don't want) privvy to more information

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe scrolling='No' frameborder='0' width='366' height='330' src='http://info.channelnewsasia.com/videoplayer/bigeplayer/videoplayer.php?playerName=specialreport&skin=player1.swf&filename=_Parl%20Floor_20120118_clarifications.flv&adfilebefore=&adfileafter=&playmode=R&debugMode=off&withHeader=0&isAutoplay=1&videoTitle=parliament-_20120118__Parl-Floor_20120118_clarifications'></iframe>

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gerald Giam was a civil servant and yet he claims that he does not know that civil service pay scale is pegged to private sector?