• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gerald Giam insensitive towards the bereaved family

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
549330_281915458603991_1561621906_n.jpg

This is relatively old news, blogged in 2009. I hope GG has grown up and become more matured.

GG was insensitive towards the bereaved family....it's not an easy situation to resolve and stirring this up is totally unnecessary.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wait till it is his family's turn to use the void deck. See if he wants to move or not.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/549330_281915458603991_1561621906_n.jpg

This is relatively old news, blogged in 2009. I hope GG has grown up and become more matured.

GG was insensitive towards the bereaved family....it's not an easy situation to resolve and stirring this up is totally unnecessary.

Working hard again today eh, Jason Chua Chin Seng? :wink:

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP IB has to resort to digging up old posts in a lame and stupid attempt to flame bait.

Shows just how deprived of ideas they are.

S

Seamaster

the malay couple should have squeezed their wedding into the void deck no matter what.......showdown

Just imagine if it had been a Chinese wedding versus a Chinese funeral. Someone placed a coffin at the venue of another's wedding venue. All hell would have surely broken loose.

If the Chinese felt that tearing down the wake (even if the coffin had not arrived) was bad luck, what about usurping another's wedding venue, replacing a "red matter" with a "white matter" ? Fortunately, the Malay couples were not "pan tung".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think about it no one can predict when a person will die of course they chose to use the void deck without booking it correct? Unlike a wedding. The only reason why this Gerald made noise is cos the wedding being interrupted was a malay one. If it was opposite he wouldn't have cared

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think about it no one can predict when a person will die of course they chose to use the void deck without booking it correct? Unlike a wedding. The only reason why this Gerald made noise is cos the wedding being interrupted was a malay one. If it was opposite he wouldn't have cared
Town Council cock up lah......instant will know if void deck booked or not.....chink family also think as long as someone died then is big fuck?

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't predict when a person will die, all the time. Unless its cases where doctors have given them about a day or so left.
And funerals under void decks could be booked at any time in town councils by calling the 24hour hotline and it would have
been arranged, and seen which void deck was booked and which wasn't. Obviously the chinese family didnt do that.
And you've mentioned that Gerald voiced out his concerns only cause the wedding was a malay one.
How shallow and unlearned you are, to ''predict'' the reasons for his concerns. He's obviously going by facts and logic.
So should i also say now that the only reason you are commenting, is because its the malay wedding wasnt carried out
at their legally booked location? Maybe if both parties were chinese, then you might have gone by facts and logic then.
How interesting you are.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to respect GG for being very clear where he stands. Many people especially politicians will siam taking any position on such matters because ignorant people can't tell wrong from right. The fact that TS started this thread thinking that GG was wrong says it all.

There is a clear procedure. It has been in practice for decades. The Chinese family did not follow the practice or the procedure. The authorities forced someone who followed the procedure to yield. So next time, just go occupy and claim that it is bad luck to change. And morons from PAP will cave in. And then publicise how well they handled it.

It tells how far detached the PAP and the old man is. Its like the occasion when a Singapore family had to give way to PRC family, the local authorities trumpeted how well they handled it and then got brickbats in the press from all quarters and made a fool.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Town Council cock up lah......instant will know if void deck booked or not.....chink family also think as long as someone died then is big fuck?

Die of course big fuck la. How to plan ahead unless you know when someone dies correct? The only reason why this was even mentioned and occured so long ago was cos the family that took the void deck happened to be chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't predict when a person will die, all the time. Unless its cases where doctors have given them about a day or so left.
And funerals under void decks could be booked at any time in town councils by calling the 24hour hotline and it would have
been arranged, and seen which void deck was booked and which wasn't. Obviously the chinese family didnt do that.
And you've mentioned that Gerald voiced out his concerns only cause the wedding was a malay one.
How shallow and unlearned you are, to ''predict'' the reasons for his concerns. He's obviously going by facts and logic.
So should i also say now that the only reason you are commenting, is because its the malay wedding wasnt carried out
at their legally booked location? Maybe if both parties were chinese, then you might have gone by facts and logic then.
How interesting you are.

wow you can actually write a coherent sentence. :rolleyes: Fact of the matter is he probably died suddenly without hesitation they took the void deck at the man's flat. The malay wedding would obviously have been booked months in advance obviously. If they called town council there was no way in hell they would have gotten the void deck. The media is always bias against chinese it's plain obvious nothing new and the fact that this happened to be a malay wedding vs a chinese funeral with the malay wedding having to give way is a perfect opportunity for him to speak out. Perfect opportunity. It occured yrs ago and yet was brought up. It's plain obvious to see what the intention is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got to respect GG for being very clear where he stands. Many people especially politicians will siam taking any position on such matters because ignorant people can't tell wrong from right. The fact that TS started this thread thinking that GG was wrong says it all.

There is a clear procedure. It has been in practice for decades. The Chinese family did not follow the practice or the procedure. The authorities forced someone who followed the procedure to yield. So next time, just go occupy and claim that it is bad luck to change. And morons from PAP will cave in. And then publicise how well they handled it.

It tells how far detached the PAP and the old man is. Its like the occasion when a Singapore family had to give way to PRC family, the local authorities trumpeted how well they handled it and then got brickbats in the press from all quarters and made a fool.

it's called being flexible. In any case the malay family didn't complain. They used another void deck and let the matter rest but he had to bring this up.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Die of course big fuck la. How to plan ahead unless you know when someone dies correct? The only reason why this was even mentioned and occured so long ago was cos the family that took the void deck happened to be chinese.

this is most chinese mentality...........just because someone died dun mean the whole world got to revolve around them. Be sensitive yes.......no need to bend over backwards to accommodate.
Last time my hdb block got funeral.....knn always the taoist ritual conveniently goes beyond the stipulate 11pm timing one.....already endure noise for the whole evening......they think everyone should give way because someone die.........then send off time always traffic jam.......big fuck prossession can stop traffic.......if lodge complain they say we no heart......and lastly the burning of those paper houses etc........knn fire hazard....all got to endure becuase they got decease member so big fuck?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is most chinese mentality...........just because someone died dun mean the whole world got to revolve around them. Be sensitive yes.......no need to bend over backwards to accommodate.
Last time my hdb block got funeral.....knn always the taoist ritual conveniently goes beyond the stipulate 11pm timing one.....already endure noise for the whole evening......they think everyone should give way because someone die.........then send off time always traffic jam.......big fuck prossession can stop traffic.......if lodge complain they say we no heart......and lastly the burning of those paper houses etc........knn fire hazard....all got to endure becuase they got decease member so big fuck?

So u mean to tell me when malays or indians etc die and have funeral they don't expect anyone to give way? The fact of the matter is most ppl expect others to give way during a big occassion. More over someone died so ppl are sad so its understandable. You look at the amy cheong situation where the wedding was so noisy i am sure the malay wedding expect ppl to give way to them right?

Where got think the whole world revolve around them? Has any of your family members died before or not?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP IB has to resort to digging up old posts in a lame and stupid attempt to flame bait.

Shows just how deprived of ideas they are.

These PAP cheebye kiahs from their IB unit deserve their place here with me....

My brothers horse face and bull head waiting to chain these fuckers up by their ankles and drag them back here for me to siu sit them properly...NBCCB!!!