• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ger ger exercising without wearing bra and panties on the inside kym?

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1649572244782.png

Vid at https://shrtcô.de/mIPnzF

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't post then, retard!
Retard is you criminal bully son of ayam admit stealing my Facebook photos posted only in 2012 and 2015 and everyone claimed that I am mad saying people did doxxing crimes on me. So you and the rest of the criminal bullies did know my identity since 2013 and not just pretending not to know and accuse me to be mad. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard is you criminal bully son of ayam admit stealing my Facebook photos posted only in 2012 and 2015 and everyone claimed that I am mad saying people did doxxing crimes on me. So you and the rest of the criminal bullies did know my identity since 2013 and not just pretending not to know and accuse me to be mad. Pui!
And not just my identity but my condo address is known and that explained why I have been harassed since 2017 by the stupid Cantonese hongkie immigrant owner and indian Muslim tenants.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not just my identity but my condo address is known and that explained why I have been harassed since 2017 by the stupid Cantonese hongkie immigrant owner and indian Muslim tenants.
That's your problem! I don't even know who the fxxk are u!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw i am not rich and own only one condo in Singapore. Any other condos that I rented are just like hotels to me. Fucking retard criminal bullies indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw i am not rich and own only one condo in Singapore. Any other condos that I rented are just like hotels to me. Fucking retard criminal bullies indeed.
Obviously hdb sinkies like @sweetiepie life is too good pay subsidised rate earn exorbitant profit in selling hdb or hdb rental and earn money to buy condo take pride in bullying woman as slut whore mistress and tell lies to deny didn’t know my identity didn’t whistle all crap got one ayam and one cheewahwah harsssing me within one hour of my carousell bicycle advert is best proof all are evil fucking retard liar criminal bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That’s you @glockman aka @Cottonmouth aka @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE always telling lies pretending not to know my identity and harassing me for years. Pui!View attachment 141813