• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Yeo can break SAF bond while Dr Allan Ooi can't???

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear London

Kekekek the civil service grapevine will already "roll eyes to heaven" at some of the Civil Service Minesterial Picks from the last GE

Locke

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just tell georgie yeo that his SUPPORT of the myanmar government throughout the years of junta rule has resulted in thouasnds of deaths.

Just tell georgie yeo that his support of the junta in their refusal to accept foreign help in myanmar's natural disasters resulted in thousands upon thousands of deaths and hardships.

tell georgie yeo to shutup and save lifes or make lifes better worth living. georgie yeo is a politician and he shoud know this. For a democratically voted politician to suppport a military junta in all that the junta does really speaks volumes about the democratically voted politicna and especially so when the georgie yeo is from the pappies.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still lurking around here
YOU FUCKING COWARD

Lol....lol...I've been quietly watching you pathetic hairless twat coming in every morning checking to see how you stand with the members here. You cut a real forlorn figure. Sure enough your patience paid off this morning. As someone had mentioned the mutual cock sucking is spine tingling, my hair was standing! ......lol.....lol...hairless twat!:oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very logical and sensible respond. However, I doubt many would listen.

Beem single-minded can be a handicap in achieveing the actual result.

lol....lol.....lol........lol.......lol... trembling fingers or muddled mind?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note of this guy fucksamleong, debonerman with many nicks..he is nobody but a taxi driver since 1994..find out who in SDP drive taxi for living, you will know he is the one flooding all the thread here :wink: papsamleong aka fucksamleong, fuck you 1st b4 you come in! :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZm47SrmuwM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZm47SrmuwM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to have a lot of "cheerleaders" from the SDP stalking you

i ve a few clues for u to choose. the fucking coward could - according to highest probablity:

1. ngejay
2. discus
3. domthclown
4. lamei
5 other SDP IB cowards and definitely fucking losers!

but if u dunno. it alright. cos all of them are poo-ed from SDPpies.:wink:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locke,

You said it man!
It makes for interesting conversation whenever I meet up with my ex uni mates.
If I recall correctly, you're ex civil service?
Must have nice stories to tell

rgds

Dear London

Kekekek the civil service grapevine will already "roll eyes to heaven" at some of the Civil Service Minesterial Picks from the last GE

Locke

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not up to Georgie Yeo
The instructions for this Burmese situation comes from the VERY TOP
You need to realise that even ministers don't really have that much power in PAP land.
Recall how one particular PAPie was made to look stupid by following orders to defend a policy on Monday, only to have PM contradict the same policy on Tuesday.

Just tell georgie yeo that his SUPPORT of the myanmar government throughout the years of junta rule has resulted in thouasnds of deaths.

Just tell georgie yeo that his support of the junta in their refusal to accept foreign help in myanmar's natural disasters resulted in thousands upon thousands of deaths and hardships.

tell georgie yeo to shutup and save lifes or make lifes better worth living. georgie yeo is a politician and he shoud know this. For a democratically voted politician to suppport a military junta in all that the junta does really speaks volumes about the democratically voted politicna and especially so when the georgie yeo is from the pappies.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear London

One in particular stands out in terms of the "Oh My God, him, the PAP picked him, are they scraping the bottom of the barrel, wait are they scraping the ground below the bottom of the barrel. " I mean it says a lot when officers i.e grad level with max three five years experience to clerical officers yes clerical officers are all rolling their eyes in disbelief.

One of the best stories I remember is that of MTI doing a job satisfaction moral survey by Mercer , totally blind, annoynomus can't BS sort of survey. One particular stat board came in at under 15% :_)) as happy or satisfied Some wise ass scholar or non scholar calculated that the 15% or less happy people represented the CEO DY CEOs' all the senior management and errrr half the scholars.

Locke

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still waiting for you to accept my invite
Or have you donated your BALLS to the SDP?
PUSSY!

Lol....lol...I've been quietly watching you pathetic hairless twat coming in every morning checking to see how you stand with the members here. You cut a real forlorn figure. Sure enough your patience paid off this morning. As someone had mentioned the mutual cock sucking is spine tingling, my hair was standing! ......lol.....lol...hairless twat!:oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locke,

You said it man!
It makes for interesting conversation whenever I meet up with my ex uni mates.
If I recall correctly, you're ex civil service?
Must have nice stories to tell

rgds

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBaoxnZH1Ug&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBaoxnZH1Ug&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, may I suggest you go look for this prick instead? He dare not accept your challenge and now shivering inside..it is not difficult to find him, just ask around who drive taxi in SDP, you will very soon get the answer..

Hallo cheebye kiah, talk so much, big red font until kenna curbed by Leongsam, now yayah, why? people had forgotten the Tampines East McDonald's meeting already har? Waaaah I, taxi driver also can handle you, what are you? Internet conman who had the audacity to challenge Mah Bow Tan for Tampines GRC? Suck his cock first lah!:oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yaba yaba kanna parg jiu cheng! Go make friends with the hairless twat. I'll wait for you two to come at me together after you had blown and swallow each other! yawnnnnnnnnn:rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note of this guy fucksamleong, debonerman with many nicks..he is nobody but a taxi driver since 1994..find out who in SDP drive taxi for living, you will know he is the one flooding all the thread here :wink: papsamleong aka fucksamleong, fuck you 1st b4 you come in! :biggrin:

"yaba daba..." already given way his exposure. he's none other the nerd ngejay. he too claim he wants to be a taxi driver.

that papsamleong is ngejay in another nic. he can't post as kaixin1 and how ? the nerd must wank himself off in public, if not he would explode.

do not be fool by my pet snake in my avatar. he's very timid once u know who he is.:wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh Taxi driver, dun fuking twist again!! you fucking coward dare not show up at macdonald then show photo pretend to be there arhh..mother SDP fucker!! b4 i suck mah bow tan cock I will sodomise your fucker chee soon juan!! Fuck you chao chee bye SDP dog death!!! Coward!! Only moron will think i am edmund ng!! whahhahhahah!! come suck my dick then talk!! accept londontrade challenge 1st b4 u act hero here :oIo:

Oh my God! :eek::eek::eek::p:p:p

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what one calls insular or myopic logic. Its quite common in arguing a point of view when the world one operates in is rather small. You tend to see this quite often expressed by religious zealots and old school working class unionists.

Here is how it goes - you cannot be coach because you never played the game yourself. Tom cannot be humble by nature because he lost his temper. Dick spoke to the village thug, so he has to be a thuggish as well.

In the wider world, one operates in the environment that one is given. Goh Keng Swee started the SAF but myopic logic would not have allowed it because he was not trained as a soldier.

Here is another example from the opposite point of view. Mother Theresa is humble, therefore others who do not act in a smilar manner cannot be humble. Only Mother Therea can be humble. The point is that these things are very much relative and subjective.

Here is another perspective - there was a well regarded fighter pilot and past member of the original black knights who most people regarded as highly intuitive. This guy however couldn't push a pencil to pen a few lines to save himself. So does logic calls for a leader to be picked from a limited pool or a leader picked from a wider pool.

GY is humble, approachable and intelligent compared to the cabinet. But he is no Mother Theresa. He is also no Al Capone.

Its also does not mean that I will vote in GY. I don't posses the same myopic logic that Yaw and F4s have. Its never a zero sum game. If the idiot Ling stood in a fight with GY. I will vote Ling in a heartbeat because I would love to see the PAP monopoly reduced forcing them to be more accountable, transparent and less regalistic and arrogant. It does mean that I love Ling, admire him, or love the way he walks.

This is the problem with myopic logic and this is the most popular one. In any argument, if a remark or POV favours the PAP but is against the SDP, the term "PAP apologist" will emerge. Here is another - protesting in front of parliament house means you are hero and those that do not know means that you do not have the guts.

If you want to bring down the PAP or force it to act as a responsible government, one needs to grow a brain and be real smart in engaging them. Know that the world is not black or white but shades of grey. Do read extensively, meet and speak to as many people so you can to get a close to accurate composite view. Avoid insular or myopic reasoning at all costs.

Bro don't mind me, just to play "devil's advocate" this once on the "insular logic" part.

Unlike Chee and others who were never given a chance, Ling actually won - because people followed that line.

5 years after that the PAP was not more accountable, transparent or less regalistic and arrogant. In fact over the time it was observed Ling held fellow opposition Chiam accountable more than the PAP while PAP watched on. The infighting got so bad that it looks like the PAP monopoly would return after 1991 and even better than ever. By now it has been proven so when the opposition holds 2 seats despite the better quality.

To say anyone who wants PAP dominance reduced or support opposition must vote opposition candidates without looking at some minimum criteria might be arguably "insular logic". Forummers all would agree that some opposition members may invariably help to reinforce PAP dominance with their actions - the differences lie in who they think the ones are (some say Chiam, LTK, Sylvia others say Chee, Ling, Chia).

What's your view.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
One in particular stands out in terms of the "Oh My God, him, the PAP picked him, are they scraping the bottom of the barrel, wait are they scraping the ground below the bottom of the barrel. " I mean it says a lot when officers i.e grad level with max three five years experience to clerical officers yes clerical officers are all rolling their eyes in disbelief.

You left out the office assistants. Most of the long servicing Div 4 to Div 1 civil servants tend to think little of scholars as most turn out to be NATOs.