• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

george said there are many myopic goons in SBF wohh !

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Twister5 months ago - As soon as we start looking at our own "education" system, George's theory is only
strengthened when you learn that school really isn't about educating rather than it is about satisfying the industry and producing mindless, obedient workers

Wiliam Llamas6 months ago -
Carlin said these things when people were still doubting it was totally true. Now we have no doubt about its truth
and still follow blindly and blithely.

hey , goons , dont watch this video is you dont want your ego get bruised

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
good video and quite an accurate description of the status quo. But it has a few big flaws when it comes to attribution.

The biggest flaw is that George here doesn't impute freedom of choice in his criticism. No one FORCES the americans to do it this way. They willingly do so. Now why they do so is another discussion.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually it's all about memory.

Memory is everything. Memory is IQ is that intelligence. Life and existence is based on memory we're living the memory every second by second.

If your memory is good you're better at connecting the dots and sees the bigger picture simple as that and you're smarter hence better is it not ?

There's the same opposing force or challenge no matter at what level you are at but remember no matter how small the unit you also have the same unpotentiated potential or quantum or infinite intelligent because you're part of the whole the only difference is whether you truly believe it or not.

Our DNA is structured through eons of conditioning hence if you say i believe i can fly, well you can think or dream about it but your body can't do it. Auto suggestion is an innate skill like your breathing once accustomed to it you will naturally begin to do it unconsciously.

Meditation is the skill to condition to train your stillness your focus hence the saying 'Be still and know that I AM God'. Keep telling yourself to focus on your breath after some training you will and when you're well trained you tell yourself to heal certain ailments it healed. This is only chicken feeds....

3rd density or focused physical world is da bomb it's the hardest yet most interesting and challenging game there ever is whether for fun for experience or evolution this is the ultimate bestest existence and Earth is the epitome of it all not every planet has life and very very few are able to live on a planet surface like ours just that amnesia is part of the game but that's the point.

The only rule is do what thou wilt but harm none is all of the law. Have fun folks ! lol......

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's all about memory.

Memory is everything. Memory is IQ is that intelligence. Life and existence is based on memory we're living the memory every second by second.

If your memory is good you're better at connecting the dots and sees the bigger picture simple as that and you're smarter hence better is it not ?

There's the same opposing force or challenge no matter at what level you are at but remember no matter how small the unit you also have the same unpotentiated potential or quantum or infinite intelligent because you're part of the whole the only difference is whether you truly believe it or not.

Our DNA is structured through eons of conditioning hence if you say i believe i can fly, well you can think or dream about it but your body can't do it. Auto suggestion is an innate skill like your breathing once accustomed to it you will naturally begin to do it unconsciously.

Meditation is the skill to condition to train your stillness your focus hence the saying 'Be still and know that I AM God'. Keep telling yourself to focus on your breath after some training you will and when you're well trained you tell yourself to heal certain ailments it healed. This is only chicken feeds....

3rd density or focused physical world is da bomb it's the hardest yet most interesting and challenging game there ever is whether for fun for experience or evolution this is the ultimate bestest existence and Earth is the epitome of it all not every planet has life and very very few are able to live on a planet surface like ours just that amnesia is part of the game but that's the point.

The only rule is do what thou wilt but harm none is all of the law. Have fun folks ! lol......
Liddat I finish lah... My memory is like cow's backside.... :confused::laugh::laugh: