• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Goh Ching Wah starts his walkabout for PE2023

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi Ah Soh,
Understand you made coffee for George Goh in Ossia office.
Can share with us does he owned any horses for cup race.

George is a very staunch Christian. :biggrin:

but but ... in horse Racing jargon , George will be a firmed Starter but but in the home straight and at the finish line ... he will will be a " also ran " horse...

thats happened everyweek at Kranji race course .. :biggrin:

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any photo of his wife?

Wife looks like foreigner ...?

Screenshot_2023-06-13-01-14-54-737-edit_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use to chiong with Georgie. He likes to give grandiose visions to all his yes men. Fake person and unrelatable.Prefer large meetings with many people, big on PR agencies, media savvy and occasionally scolds his brother until cry in front of others, dont give face. Surprising for such a shortarse. None of his businesses ever made a profit, relies on deal making and hype to pump the shares up.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , many poor buy from HNO by instalments.

isnt it robbed from the poor to give back to poor ??? :(

mysterious indeed ? :tongue:
Kopi ah soh,
You have other option to buy from Courts and can pay by cash installment.
HN only privide installment by Credit Card.
Stop cow pek pow bu.
Vote GG to be EP value for money.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi ah soh,
You have other option to buy from Courts and can pay by cash installment.
HN only privide installment by Credit Card.
Stop cow pek pow bu.
Vote GG to be EP value for money.

me voting for Tharman .

Red hot favourite to win at s$6/- :biggrin:

me only bet on red hot favourite
unless the horse fall down ... :tongue:

market always Right. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
George looks very presentable for a Presidential candidate which reminds me of Wee Kim Wee.

But this is not "beauty contest". He has yet to speak about the reserves. Any non-PAP presidential candidate should state clearly that if elected he or she will direct the Accountant-General Office to reveal the figures of our reserves, and that if he or she is not able to do it within first 12 months of the presidential term he would resign.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are multiple contenders for the presidency ....ah Yang should throw his hat into the ring. Pap stacked the deck the last time during the Tans erection and let all the tans qualify as they wanted to split the vote. And it worked and the wankers kept quiet which benefitted the pap. But now hopefully the ppl strategically vote so will minimise the impact. But considering the 70%...I doubt so.