• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

General Travel in Taiwan

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So this is Taiwan's HSR (High Speed Rail). We were taking this train back to Tao Yuan Station and then off to Tao Yuan Airport

rDNFFQk.jpg

wt5iCHp.jpg

Comfortable and spacious
JSxj9PD.jpg

Ga155jE.jpg

Serving drinks and snacks
xTSaNd8.jpg

NmBU1Sx.jpg

tFP7vbU.jpg

So the above are the last photos of this trip. Hope you like them.
Bro, enough of the food and hotel pics. lets get to the crux of the matter. How many girls did you cheong? Give FR lah. Where to find them, what CAT, how much, etc. These are important things to the bros here. Not pics of you stuffing yourself.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are planning our trip to Taiwan. Any updates and recommendations are appreciated.
Have a great trip! Taiwan is amazing. I just noticed recently that we have couple of new flights available online directly to Taiwan. It makes this destination even more attractive, especially considering these Gotogate USA reviews https://gotogate-usa.pissedconsumer.cоm/review.html. I would definitely consider going there with my whole family this time , if the little one would be a little older. For now i think i just need to wait couple of years more.

Last edited: