• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

General Travel in Japan

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is the last post for the trip. Photos of the last meal in Osaka sitting by the window of the restaurant along Nishishinsaibashi

EObMvzY.jpg

Sake first
9D6KBvD.jpg

Bento set, starters radish with miso sauce
a0kSYDO.jpg

an other starter, tempura fugu and vegetables
GMCBKZl.jpg

Then came the bento
nmHrZgH.jpg

z2fdGv2.jpg

consists of sashimi
0Nvewe3.jpg

egg, crab, duck,. taro, fish roe etc
rA0y5k0.jpg

sushi
21fqt1m.jpg

and tofu
ONuZH3w.jpg

Shabu-Shabu set starts with sashimi
ZkzOT3f.jpg

the shabu set
YgaUDdB.jpg

A5 (80g) had another one of this after finishing it total 160g
xaHPNWy.jpg

Dessert for bento set
H9y6E3R.jpg

Dessert for shabu set
5sZgoG2.jpg

And after the second bottle its time to go tot he airport for home (Friday)

Will be back to Japan once again end of the month

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How many times do you go to JPN? It seems like you are there every other week. Can we join you the next time?

Officially that is for work it’s like twice a year and privately another 2 times sometimes 3. Japan due to its not so far can be weekends getaway like leave on a Thursday and back on Monday

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Officially that is for work it’s like twice a year and privately another 2 times sometimes 3. Japan due to its not so far can be weekends getaway like leave on a Thursday and back on Monday
You take airport limousine 3,100 yen? Expensive for a 2-hour journey.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Breakfast
pQU2twF.jpg

Sunrise the tiny spot beside the sun is Mt Fuji
KOdpHSS.jpg

hwC78sy.jpg

tBAXdzR.jpg

Landed at Chitose
[media]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Took a walk around Susukino. Susukino is probably a top red-light district in Japan, heard this from Japanese men. Nevertheless Susukino is a gourmet haven with many good restaurants that opens till wee hours.

Good to be back in Sapporo missed this city a lot

nipg5FU.jpg

yiYcztD.jpg

OwPb23v.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After that very cold walk at Susukino, went for dinner at a very nice beef restaurant

Sake
KHaAD19.jpg

Starter - fish
PRLqze5.jpg

Sauces for shabu-shabu
ZMEo8Qm.jpg

Here it comes
XBRHfXP.jpg

Veges
ZEDhVAV.jpg

More beef
K01lDZz.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alright its Thursday now so where was I in my post? Tuesday I guess left Sapporo for Lake Toya.

Arriving at Lake Toya hotel

]
Hotel room is nice

Lobby of the hotel has magnificent views

djAUTi7.jpg

7inU1Gk.jpg

aDluZKI.jpg

iIvMNd6.jpg

wsW4hpa.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By the way this hotel is a onsen hotel and is located on top of a mountain overlooking Lake Toya

Japanese restaurant was full on Tuesday night so no choice booked a table at the French restaurant Michel Bras

juHMhhp.jpg

Starter - bread with herbs and cream
5YrNkmI.jpg

Crispy bread
a1HtSQ9.jpg

Bread with mushrooms
dXPtX7F.jpg

Soup with ham on bread
SMhPu9l.jpg

Now this is an interesting salad

vaf7V0i.jpg

Pumpkin soup
dfIoAVt.jpg

The main courses

Beef
ofeDclJ.jpg

Desserts
xs1RWd5.jpg

0mL3qwh.jpg

Btk6r3V.jpg

ValQPPt.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alright its Thursday now so where was I in my post? Tuesday I guess left Sapporo for Lake Toya.

Arriving at Lake Toya hotel

]
Hotel room is nice

Lobby of the hotel has magnificent views

djAUTi7.jpg

7inU1Gk.jpg

aDluZKI.jpg

iIvMNd6.jpg

wsW4hpa.jpg

Just checking hotel vacancy in October ...lots of hotel sold out. Which site do you use to book hotel?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just checking hotel vacancy in October ...lots of hotel sold out. Which site do you use to book hotel?
after froggy's sexposé on jippun tours and onsen hydrotherapy, many ryokans in land of spring baths and rising cocks sell out. all thanks to froggy. jippun must nominate froggy as ambassador on sbf and reward him with 69 free stays.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after froggy's sexposé on jippun tours and onsen hydrotherapy, many ryokans in land of spring baths and rising cocks sell out. all thanks to froggy. jippun must nominate froggy as ambassador on sbf and reward him with 69 free stays.

I can't afford his hotel lah …$1k a night. I was hoping to get your rate $69 a nite, or maybe $169. Since it is Jipun, I should be willing to pay more, say $269. $1k per night, I will look for capsule hotel. Got any there or not?