• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

General Thread on China

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The famous hairy crab is currently in season (Oct/Nov) and the origin is from Lake Yangcheng in Jiangsu province just slightly outside of Shanghai

A good friend, local Shanghainese, brought us to Yangcheng Lake on Saturday night for hairy crab dinner

EM93G2N.jpg

pH3EoeK.jpg

bR8OaRq.jpg

Shrimps boiled
vAezrT0.jpg

Dumpling soup
MbUZBaD.jpg

Vege and clams
hwNXc61.jpg

Vege and snails
4scIKwW.jpg

Steamed fresh water fish
upB96JX.jpg

The highlight
gwgl7Id.jpg

egotjLX.jpg

JL3qugq.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I guess its only in China you see q Rolls Royce parked casually in a car park like this

zewGHKj.jpg

AgWMbXy.jpg

Photos taken at the public carpark of Pudong airport

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Taking a walk around Zhujiajiao Town in the Qingpu district of Shanghai City

Simple breakfast only RMB14 or to $2.80
UZl2qlI.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
On Tuesday I visited a factory and because its very very rural they have a full kitchen to cater to all their 250 staff with VIP rooms for management and visitors. Was a pleasant surprise the food was pretty good from the factory

Giant prawns
1zt3ta0.jpg

Pineapple rice - chef know I from Thailand, what a nice touch
UIgbGhI.jpg

Fresh salad, really crispy and nice, don't know what it is but it very juicy vegetables
c1svCcs.jpg

Steamed fish with lime
W90IeFD.jpg

Mushrooms wrapped with ham
JccPnt5.jpg

Beef
GFId5fu.jpg

Soup
bzmPk3j.jpg

Was a really good meal in a factory.
F5ZoWmW.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Tuesday I visited a factory and because its very very rural they have a full kitchen to cater to all their 250 staff with VIP rooms for management and visitors. Was a pleasant surprise the food was pretty good from the factory

Giant prawns
1zt3ta0.jpg

Pineapple rice - chef know I from Thailand, what a nice touch
UIgbGhI.jpg

Fresh salad, really crispy and nice, don't know what it is but it very juicy vegetables
c1svCcs.jpg

Steamed fish with lime
W90IeFD.jpg

Mushrooms wrapped with ham
JccPnt5.jpg

Beef
GFId5fu.jpg

Soup
bzmPk3j.jpg

Was a really good meal in a factory.
F5ZoWmW.jpg

They treat simple screw salesman very well.
Imagine what kind of feast they will have for senior screw salesman.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The treat simple screw salesman very well.
Imagine what kind of feast they will have for senior screw salesman.

Oh this is not a screw factory and I did not go there in a capacity of a simple screw salesman. I went there as a representative representing a potential customer. Bloody Thai boss cannot go because cannot get visa done during Songkran.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh this is not a screw factory and I did not go there in a capacity of a simple screw salesman. I went there as a representative representing a potential customer. Bloody Thai boss cannot go because cannot get visa done during Songkran.

You are a simple powerful man ...so proud that you are a member of the SBF junta.

New way to circumvent Trump's tariffs on Chinese products - have the item assembled in Thailand and then export to USA.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
New way to circumvent Trump's tariffs on Chinese products - have the item assembled in Thailand and then export to USA.

Yes finished exploring this avenue for a Taiwanese company that has production in China now final negotiation for joint venture to produce in Thailand (for my Thai boss of course)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
First night in Zhujiajiao I went to the ancient town for dinner and took this video near the restaurant

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes finished exploring this avenue for a Taiwanese company that has production in China now final negotiation for joint venture to produce in Thailand (for my Thai boss of course)

We all have bosses unless you are god. As long as you are some level of boss, life is good. Looking forward to more photos of your good life.