• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat general impression of the different people that I come across in my life

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let’s start with majority Singaporean Chinese since I am from Singapore. Man…you won’t believe this in what I am going to say next, maybe, I know them too well. The educated and the not so educated. I am with the less educated cos’ they are normally vulnerable under the more scheming, mean and wicked educated sinkie chinks, especially those high up in the corporate and civil sector. I do think they are being carved into what they are by the society since school years from young. Spending many years in Singapore, one will turn into cowardice and selfish, mercenary and no moral principles as in Confucius. Another words, they know what is best for themselves only even at the expense of others. This is what I gather. I also want to add that the many chinks turned traitors for Japanese during world war II, this is main characteristic to make it happen. i also noted that the people and structure have turned superficial.
I think the malays are more easy going. I know some also under influence and circumstances by the chinks that they turned out to be like the chinks eventually. Some malays may lack of moral principles but majority are still nice people. I know some from my conscription days, to working world, all are ok people. The malays in Malaysia being the majority are racist towards others, that’s from the horse’s mouth, someone from Malaysia.
The Indians, fifty-fifty, the ones I know are ok also from conscription days. They are not called snakes for no reason, they are fork tongued. They possess high sense, that’s why they make good security officers, and also with the gib of the tongue, they are outstanding lawyers. They can be very understanding towards others. some are very funny people, many good jokes from the ones I know.
The americans that I have worked with are good engineers. They are there in the world right now not for no reason. Innovative engineers and natural marketers, that’s what I think of them. I quite admire americans I think partly because of great Hollywood movies. Next after, are the germans and Japanese, they are also very skillful engineers. They seem to possess something like craftmanship that other normal human do not have. I admire the germans but not the Japanese partly for their insincerity towards their war crimes. They are also very well-known hypocrites. The French that I have worked with, they don’t relate what they know fully to you. They are good politicians, I heard about this from a bird from the east. English are snobs, the impression formed when I was working in an English farm, I think they have not changed a bit since last century. English as a language is still british english as preference. Nothing good or bad to say about the Italians. In fact, I find the greeks better in the way they treat others. I was also aware of the conflict between the Italians and greeks from the early days, in Melbourne. The Jews are very fussy people, difficult to do business with. The Chinese from China has money as their main priority, others are secondary. This impression was formed during a short stint in southern china in 2011. hongkies are very hardworking and resilient people, the taiwanese are more cunning in a way, i choose to believe this.
I hope to hear from you guys what are your opinion. Thanks in advance. you may also flame me if you want…only true words welcome.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehhh...TS. U driving comfort or Grab?:smile:

dear friend, that was last time. i drove for few taxi companies, main loyalty to comfort and premier. also tried transcab. those days, few happy days ended up in hotel 81 with my screwmate when don't feel like driving while out wandering on the street in the cab.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear friend, that was last time. i drove for few taxi companies, main loyalty to comfort and premier. also tried transcab. those days, few happy days ended up in hotel 81 with my screwmate when don't feel like driving while out wandering on the street in the cab.
Where your colick meng?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So now wat u do for a living?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• LOL Smiley Face.png
    LOL Smiley Face.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 82

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let’s start with majority Singaporean Chinese since I am from Singapore. Man…you won’t believe this in what I am going to say next, maybe, I know them too well. The educated and the not so educated. I am with the less educated cos’ they are normally vulnerable under the more scheming, mean and wicked educated sinkie chinks, especially those high up in the corporate and civil sector. I do think they are being carved into what they are by the society since school years from young. Spending many years in Singapore, one will turn into cowardice and selfish, mercenary and no moral principles as in Confucius. Another words, they know what is best for themselves only even at the expense of others. This is what I gather. I also want to add that the many chinks turned traitors for Japanese during world war II, this is main characteristic to make it happen. i also noted that the people and structure have turned superficial.
I think the malays are more easy going. I know some also under influence and circumstances by the chinks that they turned out to be like the chinks eventually. Some malays may lack of moral principles but majority are still nice people. I know some from my conscription days, to working world, all are ok people. The malays in Malaysia being the majority are racist towards others, that’s from the horse’s mouth, someone from Malaysia.
The Indians, fifty-fifty, the ones I know are ok also from conscription days. They are not called snakes for no reason, they are fork tongued. They possess high sense, that’s why they make good security officers, and also with the gib of the tongue, they are outstanding lawyers. They can be very understanding towards others. some are very funny people, many good jokes from the ones I know.
The americans that I have worked with are good engineers. They are there in the world right now not for no reason. Innovative engineers and natural marketers, that’s what I think of them. I quite admire americans I think partly because of great Hollywood movies. Next after, are the germans and Japanese, they are also very skillful engineers. They seem to possess something like craftmanship that other normal human do not have. I admire the germans but not the Japanese partly for their insincerity towards their war crimes. They are also very well-known hypocrites. The French that I have worked with, they don’t relate what they know fully to you. They are good politicians, I heard about this from a bird from the east. English are snobs, the impression formed when I was working in an English farm, I think they have not changed a bit since last century. English as a language is still british english as preference. Nothing good or bad to say about the Italians. In fact, I find the greeks better in the way they treat others. I was also aware of the conflict between the Italians and greeks from the early days, in Melbourne. The Jews are very fussy people, difficult to do business with. The Chinese from China has money as their main priority, others are secondary. This impression was formed during a short stint in southern china in 2011. hongkies are very hardworking and resilient people, the taiwanese are more cunning in a way, i choose to believe this.

Ha. You say you are less educated. I disagree. You can come up with this post means you are truly quite educated -- more than most of the so-called well-educated.

I hope to hear from you guys what are your opinion. Thanks in advance. you may also flame me if you want…only true words welcome.

Maybe you want to share what you mean by less educated, but in my book, if you can make the this statement and can draw the conclusions above, you are probably one of the most well-educated people I've talked to in my life.

I cannot know you from one post, and maybe I will truly disagree with you on certain things, but if you are truly interested in open discussions and disagreements, I am happy to talk with you. Cheers bro! Hope to hear more from you. :thumbsup: