• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

General Help

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Advice Needed For Cameron Highlands/KL

Equatorial hotel. Nearby walking distance have morning market , 10 mins walk downhill.
Uphill the other end, butterfly farm, cactus , strawberry etc.
Can enjoy the indoor warm pool in equatorial hotel.
For food, try the steamboat restaurant nearby or their " chu char" not bad.
Night time , walk out to try the nasi lemak nearby.

Strawberry park i am not sure but it is a tourist spot.
Hope it helps bah.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hi, thanks brother booga and Yinyang. I thought this thread would die with no reply :biggrin:

My final two choices is Equatorial and strawberry park. Would love to hear if anyone has experience with strawberry park?

Bro booga, may I know how's the bed condition in Equatirial? I prefer a clear, soft bed. Thank you in advance :smile:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bed soft & clean :smile:..
Year end strawberries bigger n sweeter.
Night time quite cold and extra cold during Rainy day and Nov-December mth very cold , pls bring jacket.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have not been 2 those hotels u mentioned. But I stayed at equatorial malacca n KL before. I enjoyed my stays with them, if this helps ...

Hi, thanks brother booga and Yinyang. I thought this thread would die with no reply :biggrin:

My final two choices is Equatorial and strawberry park. Would love to hear if anyone has experience with strawberry park?

Bro booga, may I know how's the bed condition in Equatirial? I prefer a clear, soft bed. Thank you in advance :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not stayed at either. But if you like romantic getaway in a charming, english colonial style (machiam cottage), can try Ye Olde Smokehouse. Can have nice scones and tea in flower garden, with real fireplace. Did that eons ago when I courted OC ..so not sure same standard. Do not confuse with the big Fosters Smokehouse (bit run down).

http://www.journeymalaysia.com/highcameronsmokehouse.htm

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal

Outstanding thread, thanks all for joining.
girl.jpg

girl2.jpg

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with Bro DOA, Equatorial Malacca good! Convenient to shopp, stay n walk around in Malacca too.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Migrating to Malaaca

My parents recently just sold their flat and are migrating to Malaaca in 2 months, I was caught totally off guard, I am not too sure if this is a good option.(Etc crime, difficulty in getting around, out of place)-(My parents/Grandparents were born in Singapore, Great-grand are from Malacca) - Anyone of you guys from there and able to give me a set of pros/cons? So at least i am able to either advice them or just keep quiet - To make matter worst, I am relocating myself from Singapore in 3months and i have to travel back and forth between both countries just to visit Family and Friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Migrating to Malaaca

Just do it.. really one can list down all kind of pros and cons.. but should be ok, just stay humble..

My parents recently just sold their flat and are migrating to Malaaca in 2 months, I was caught totally off guard, I am not too sure if this is a good option.(Etc crime, difficulty in getting around, out of place)-(My parents/Grandparents were born in Singapore, Great-grand are from Malacca) - Anyone of you guys from there and able to give me a set of pros/cons? So at least i am able to either advice them or just keep quiet - To make matter worst, I am relocating myself from Singapore in 3months and i have to travel back and forth between both countries just to visit Family and Friends.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

My advice to Television: don't let your family migrate to Malacca.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

The pussylover cum moderator is looking for a good place to shag at KL and Cameron Highlands with his PRC girlfriend... why so many advices on Malacca? lol

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Television,

Malacca is a nice and safe place compared to JB and Klang Valley. Will you be working or studying in Malacca? I used to live there back in the early days. No traffic jam, very convenient and easy to move around. Not to forget the good food :smile:

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal

matland relac siah!

at least you wont be packed by sardines.

free opening ranges to run.

authentic noya laksa and muar otah!!

and fresh warm durians directly from the tree.

sedup!!

crime simi? matland population is still growing!!

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malacca is one of the nicest cities in Malaysia and easily accessible from Sinkie.

Good for a weekend retreat.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

My advice to Television: don't let your family migrate to Malacca, spare Malacca please.

Please shut up.

Hi Television,

Malacca is a nice and safe place compared to JB and Klang Valley. Will you be working or studying in Malacca? I used to live there back in the early days. No traffic jam, very convenient and easy to move around. Not to forget the good food :smile:

I won't be relocating to Malacca(Somewhere else), Just my parents, My mom does have a couple of uncles/aunties there. I just need advice right now as they are in the midst of looking for property or even considering building on an Existing land(Owned).