• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

General Erection coming soon???

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the signs seems to be popping up week after week..one minister after another seems to be highlighted in press talking about national issues..so what are the opposition going to do this time round other then sleeping on it?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the signs seems to be popping up week after week..one minister after another seems to be highlighted in press talking about national issues..so what are the opposition going to do this time round other then sleeping on it?

yeah but most of us are not invited...

how? :biggrin:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time i am prepared to give PAP dogs a taste of their medicine.

When they go around canvassing for votes......i will tell them straight off on 2 issues...see whether the dogs are prepared to handle.

1. FTrash - i m not happy why govt forcing it on citizens?

2. Public Order Act - implemented earlier this yr!

3. Million dollar salary and Ho Jinx losses!

Then will tell him in front of all the grassroots leaders "I will not vote for him"

then Slam the door on them :biggrin:

Will they able to take the shock...cos usu sinkies are polite and thank them & promise to vote for PAP etc... HAHAHHAAHA

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a Foreigner to Singaporean ratio of 1:4 in this tiny island, what can we say to our leaders. They welcome foreigners to be Singapore citizens and PRs.

Who can stand up for our Rights and Course?

Handling out another relief package for all voters to remind them who we are voting for? Voters remember - no money no vote.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time i am prepared to give PAP dogs a taste of their medicine.

When they go around canvassing for votes......i will tell them straight off on 2 issues...see whether the dogs are prepared to handle.

1. FTrash - i m not happy why govt forcing it on citizens?

2. Public Order Act - implemented earlier this yr!

3. Million dollar salary and Ho Jinx losses!

Then will tell him in front of all the grassroots leaders "I will not vote for him"

then Slam the door on them :biggrin:

Will they able to take the shock...cos usu sinkies are polite and thank them & promise to vote for PAP etc... HAHAHHAAHA

Sure....you see them, you mouth will be agape...waiting for something to placed within.....:rolleyes:

Many talk...but few do really shout it out loud, remember these are 'divine beings'....you spit @ them you go to jail...you open your mouth, you get sued & go to jail...

YOU SURE..you will SAY THOSE THINGS?:mad:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure....you see them, you mouth will be agape...waiting for something to placed within.....:rolleyes:

Many talk...but few do really shout it out loud, remember these are 'divine beings'....you spit @ them you go to jail...you open your mouth, you get sued & go to jail...

YOU SURE..you will SAY THOSE THINGS?:mad:

lanjiao how can they sue me ..nothing is the statement is defamatory. Just have fun with them see how they respond.

Slam door nothing wrong just to show unhappiness. I can remember few yrs ago the grassroots leaders were banging on my doors.....i tot end of the world or some emergency when i opened ....of cos i greeted them (before i was green) and humor them.

Now with so much frustration pent up ...just let go some steam. As long nothing violent or illegal in my actions.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think i did better than you.

last time an MP came to my home at early morning, asked me to wake up, i just talk to him with my morning delight oozing out of my mouth.

and after that he immediately left with all his kar kias....:biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i did better than you.

last time an MP came to my home at early morning, asked me to wake up, i just talk to him with my morning delight oozing out of my mouth.

Please clarify whether its semen or saliva. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah confirm erection is already set in motion with yesterday announcement of LUP for even opposition wards...they throwing money again to try and bribe the people...