• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2020 : PAP predicted to be the only party in Parliament

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't oust PAP in one shot they're here since 1959 they haven't torture us badly it's only usually the poor suffers the rich gets richer. Just look at KJ he's enjoying life here is it not ? lol......... Oppies...

Just that we're an unfaithful lot the moment we don't make enough money we'll turn around and bite you.

We're worse than dogs they have to feed the majority of their kakis and supporters as well.

Many of us mofos are still rich as fark too, sorry .....:sneaky:

I told my family if this mask thingy is going for another few months i'm going to Vietnam and spent my money there and live like a king there ? Fark you SG and MiWs ... :P

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad fact is Sinkies are just plain dumb...dont be surprised or angry if they return the same majority margin
to PAP so their family and offspring can continue to aspire to become successful PHV drivers or Food delivery jockeys.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to say, probably Hougang will survive the PAP onslaught.... WP will be lucky to even retain Aljunied... TCB will have an uphill task even with LHY backing him ... No live rallies so no fiery speeches to wake up the brains of daft Sinkies... Pappy Scums very clever to hold a GE during this kind of situation... I'm not encouraging a defeatist mentality but Sinkies are used to being fucked in the arse for 5 decades by the PAP, that they already feeling numbed from the pain...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sad to say, probably Hougang will survive the PAP onslaught.... WP will be lucky to even retain Aljunied...

Kids of Hougang moved to Seng Kang side, hopefully fruits don’t fall too far from the trees.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Very puzzled about this. Png is a motivated and committed guy. If he runs again, it's a sure win. Dennis not bad too.
I am puzzled and disappointed too. Spoke to him a few times over the years, he had a fiery conviction and strong belief in what he was doing, what ought to be. So enthusiastic and with an infectious enthusiasm. So, I don't know what the fuck is going on. Was there some kind of behind the scene agreement with parties unknown?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP 72% at least

sc2.jpg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything can happen?
Low end 80%?
High end 90%?
:biggrin:
Hope they dig up more shit.
these edmwers mostly all in the 20s to late 30s
lots of energy to dig and sexpose people
ivan shitty stuff blown out of proportion by hwz before it spread to other forums
this forum all old fuck birds, no more energy to dig juicy stuff
haaaaa

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
these edmwers mostly all in the 20s to late 30s
lots of energy to dig and sexpose people
ivan shitty stuff blown out of proportion by hwz before it spread to other forums
this forum all old fuck birds, no more energy to dig juicy stuff
haaaaa
yeah mostly old farts here, one foot in the grave. It's a good thing I can remember my password to log in, that's already a feat in itself!

Let those young punks go dig, and do their patriotic duties. :biggrin:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah mostly old farts here, one foot in the grave. It's a good thing I can remember my password to log in, that's already a feat in itself!

Let those young punks go dig, and do their patriotic duties. :biggrin:
at this rate they dig, pap will shut them down faster than this site
haaaaa

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am puzzled and disappointed too. Spoke to him a few times over the years, he had a fiery conviction and strong belief in what he was doing, what ought to be. So enthusiastic and with an infectious enthusiasm. So, I don't know what the fuck is going on. Was there some kind of behind the scene agreement with parties unknown?

What's Mr Png's 委屈? so sad

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
did he serve min 3 terms?
if not no pension i think