• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2016 - Roy will challenge Transgender Loong at Ang Mo Kio GRC - I will accept bets

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE2016 - Roy will challenge Transgender Loong at Ang Mo Kio GRC. Bookies will start accepting bets very soon. The death of a Transgender Loong has never been witnessed in public. Place your bets early for the best returns.

Somebody will horgaugan come GE2016! :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GE2016 - Roy will challenge Transgender Loong at Ang Mo Kio GRC - I will accept b

Looks kinda strange to have a Geena faced MP in your constituency.

Cryotek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GE2016 - Roy will challenge Transgender Loong at Ang Mo Kio GRC - I will accept b

what is the return with my bet?
2.5 - 4 % ER?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bankrupt how to stand for elections? Can he find 6 more people to run for the GRC? Bao jiak one. When u open plate?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bankrupt how to stand for elections? Can he find 6 more people to run for the GRC? Bao jiak one. When u open plate?

Are you talking about Transgender Loong or Roy? Roy will not be bankrupted and he only needs 5 more to join his GRC team. It is typical of you PAPzi dogs that cannot count up to 10 that support the SIW.

GE2011 saw a totally unknown RP team win 31%. With a more credible team, an easy 8-12% swing can be gained. Then you add the backlash against Transgender Loong on the Roy defamation suit and CPF issue and you get an even bigger swing. Then you add the high price of HDB that earn billions but place the citizens in servitude and lacking in CPF and you get another 5-10% swing. I think Transgender Loong better start working on his resume instead of thinking who to buy support from and who to fix. The ball is out of his hands.