• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious GE Sinkiepore Leetrenched Hundreds!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how many are sinkies and foreign talents are laid off???

BELEAGUERED industrial giant General Electric's (GE) corporate restructuring has arrived on Singapore's shores with lay-offs underway here.

Based on numbers provided to some staff, the conglomerate is expected to slash its Singapore headcount by several hundred, including

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say in actual fact most companies should do leetrenchment as a big % of most companies are cbls and leechers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say in actual fact most companies should do leetrenchment as a big % of most companies are cbls and leechers.
my uncle say due to the list of workers who are cbls and leechers is too long, he just mention some who are not so he say leetrench all of the cbls to fill up appropriate positions. He say do you ever see companies leetrench waiters , road sweepers, food stall operator, bakers, etc.
my uncle say when a company open up some positions, it doesn't mean that the post is required. He say this is especially true when a company bid and awarded a project. He say most of the time the costing dept make very bad estimates to hire much more headcounts than required and endup 50% of it are cbls. He say the person with this authority will act blur and let it flow as if nothing happen to maintain his own kpis.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE just bought alstom turbine unit. Now they say misjudge turbine sales due to focus on renewable energy.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say if he is garmen he will ask companies to leetrench all the useless cbls sitting in office and make them cover the care taking positions in community hospitals and pay decent salaries due to aging population. He say why want to hire cheapo fts with abusive salary and end up they abuse the poor old folks.