• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE: MM Lee to stand in Tanjong Pagar GRC

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
April 19, 2011
1705 hours Toronto Daylight Savings Time

Thank you to those individuals who gave me 9 points, to increase my 6 points as at April 18, 2011, to 15 points.
As a result of their generosity, my posts are not subject to moderation.
Have a Holy Week.

In the past, I heard that MM have not done "Meet the People" sessions for a long time. I heard, but did not bother to verify, that Koo Tsai Kee stepped in for MM re: "Meet the People" sessions.

p.s. One or two individuals zapped me because I made suggestions for better written English. As a result, my 10 points are down to 6, and my posts have been subject to moderation before they appear on this Forum. I would be much obliged if 2 individuals could grant me 2 points each so that I am not subject to moderation. Thank you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends saw retired Prof.Koo in the hawker centre having breakfast on a weekday morning alone but they did not acknowledged or smiled at him.Luckily,being kind and upright singaporeans,they did not show him the middle finger in his face !

I dealt with him once. He did not leave me a good impression. He is a typical DOG.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Old Man will conduct the election in the comfort of his own bedroom at the Istana, watching TV, internet, and newspapers. Don't expect him to make house to house visits. He has said everyone knows him by now. If he says he wants to fix someone, he'll be fixed. If he wants to remain at home, he will, and there's not a fuck you can do about it. He is too valuable to risk falling down the drain at Tjg Pagar, or even crossing the thresh hold at temasek, so do not expect him to appear at the polling station to count his votes, for he knows he will surely win, otherwise someone will be fixed. Expect him rather to speak from his bed. His words may be barely formed or even audible, but the SPH media will know how to lip read and broadcast the right things.

You peasants will expect to enjoy another 50 years of serfdom.

PS. And dont fuck with me about not meeting the people. havent they seen enough of me suing people for defamation, incarcerating my adversaries, and dissing off Chee-esque characters?

Last edited: