• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GCT is right. Spore is meritocractic. No one needs to be a whore to study university.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7951AE5F-79E2-4C23-9CE9-03201802E415.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in the same league as GCT to receive a company scholarship that paid for my university education. Lucky him no need to deal with ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs opening ccb mouth to slander him a student whore just because he didn’t have the fortune to be born rich.
No wonder mudland has penal code 509 to deal with ccb Malaysians opening ccb mouth to insult the modesty of people. These bastards surely and sorely need such laws to slap their ccb mouth and even with such laws also totally useless!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, u still believe meritocracy exist in MIW manifesto?
Well even during my era it was not easy to get a government scholarship for Singaporeans unless you are the top top, and that’s why I only got a lousy company scholarship LOL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well even during my era it was not easy to get a government scholarship for Singaporeans unless you are the top top, and that’s why I only got a lousy company scholarship LOL.
While it’s so easy for foreigners to get government scholarship, no need to be top top at all. So ya meritocracy benchmark may be different for Singaporeans and foreigners.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While it’s so easy for foreigners to get government scholarship, no need to be top top at all. So ya meritocracy benchmark may be different for Singaporeans and foreigners.

U say it. Teres no meritocracy in sinkieland. Look at our president? The other two Malay candidates not qualified?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden is a leech ....scholarship to million dollar pay ...he has been leeching on taxpayers' monies for a lifetime. Only a PAPpy can be proud of that. They have no shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U say it. Teres no meritocracy in sinkieland. Look at our president? The other two Malay candidates not qualified?
Lol I got apathy and didn’t keep track of sinkies fate and not sure the details of the other two Malay candidates.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden is a leech ....scholarship to million dollar pay ...he has been leeching on taxpayers' monies for a lifetime. Only a PAPpy can be proud of that. They have no shame.
No he said it’s a government bursary, not government scholarship. Government Bursary should be worth much lesser in value than government scholarship.