• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat GCB SPG rejected advances from Good Sinkie Man who is Big Shot Lt Colonel !

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove once for all only Angmo duaki for SPG!

EX-SCDF LT COL APOLOGISE TO SETTLE STALKING CASE
Submitted by farhan on Sat, 03/12/2016 - 12:13pm

“Don’t be afraid, be brave and speak up for yourself,” said the victim of this stalking case. Her stalker, a former Lieutenant Colonel with the SCDF, Goh Wee Hong, had asked her to be his "friends with benefits." In an interview with mainstream media, the victim accused Goh of “abusing his authority” and called on women not to “tolerate harassment from their bosses or clients”.

The victim is a 28-year-old woman cannot be named due to a court order.

Advertisement

But yesterday her stalker was cleared of stalking, under the Protection of Harrasment Act, after he read an apology in court and donated S$4,000 to two charities of her choice. The prosecution had offered this settlement upon knowledge of “further developments” after several interviews with the victim. The prosecution did not give details nor say why the interviews were not done earlier.

Goh Wee Hong, 39, married with a child, reached the agreement with the female victim — who had accused him of making sexual advances through text messages between Aug 27 and Aug 30 last year — for the matter to be dropped in return for some form of compensation. In compunding his offence, Goh will not get a criminal record.

The victime had befriended Goh when she worked as a vendor for SCDF last year. After she made the police report in Sept 2015, Goh resigned from the service.

In his apology, Goh said: “I should not have sent you said text messages and I am extremely sorry for the effect they had on you. I am deeply remorseful of my actions and hope that you can accept my apology.”

He had also donated S$2,000 each to the Association of Women for Action and Research, and the Movement for the Intellectually Disabled for Singapore, under the settlement terms.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really is chao loser sinkie...kena pawn badly by a woman...he can go n cut off his balls and go changi v stand...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife's cheebye smelly that's why he's looking for a new piece?
LTC is just a low rank dog, no big deal.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which idiot would want a married with kid man? We got a BG running the country and he thinks he can take on China!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
langjeow lah.. LTC only, there r at least 1000 of them in SAF and hundred in SCDF simi big fuck...

this type go china also ask to carry bag only

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another pussy worshipping crime.. Due to being a pussy beggar..

Be MGTOW and you will not have to experience such shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very good justice against stalkers. COWARD sinkie bully quickly apologised when faced with prospect of jail. This is what filthy shit skin Leongsam meant by good judgement call.