• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gays,Gangsters,Druggies & Leeches Form Core Group Of Opposition Supporters!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have observed that Gays,Gangsters,Druggies & Leeches of society form the core group of Opposition Supporters. Their reasons are as follows:

Gays: Vincent will ensure they can fuck each others' arseholes with impunity and the chance to poker a tender a young 14 year old's tight arsehole is simply a dream come true.

Gangsters, Druggies, Drug Traffickers: They will be able to save their 'Pasir Ris' bros who may be sentenced to death for murder as the Opposition is anti-death penalty. They can't wait to murder more people with their parangs and get away with it.

Leeches of society: The promise of generous welfare grants without having to work a single honest day's work make them die-hard Opposition supporters!:mad:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have observed that Gays,Gangsters,Druggies & Leeches of society form the core group of Opposition Supporters. Their reasons are as follows:

Gays: Vincent will ensure they can fuck each others' arseholes with impunity and the chance to poker a tender a young 14 year old's tight arsehole is simply a dream come true.

Gangsters, Druggies, Drug Traffickers: They will be able to save their 'Pasir Ris' bros who may be sentenced to death for murder as the Opposition is anti-death penalty. They can't wait to murder more people with their parangs and get away with it.

Leeches of society: The promise of generous welfare grants without having to work a single honest day's work make them die-hard Opposition supporters!:mad:

love-exposure-still02x.jpg

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have observed that Gays,Gangsters,Druggies & Leeches of society form the core group of Opposition Supporters.:mad:

Cunton pussy piece of shit :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

did you see your gay father in the group? He was having orgy with his partners and gave birth to you, a fucking dickhead through his asshole:eek:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have observed that i love football too much especially Spanish La Liga like this one. :p:p:p

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wNGHDzH2Czc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​