• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay ramblings 11/03

jw5

Loyal
Re: How We Assess People

That is the second blog that was set up purporting to be from me. The intention is mischief and waiting hopefully for someone to issue legal action. i never write outside of SBF. Same nicks were created in HWZ, Expat forum and others in the past. Some people try very hard. Imagine paying money to get a dedicated blog.

Fuck you and your badly brought up children.

Later your wife will ask you whether it was worth it.

You insulted singles but your wife considers herself single too, manipulative bullying fucker.

jw5

Loyal
Re: How We Assess People

Looks like someone got his kickers in a twist.

Your parents should be slapped for raising a manipulative bastard like you.

Note it's raising, because you are a bastard after all.

Continue with your insults too. Real life will follow soon.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Everything About Scroobal

Guys

I seriously suggest that everyone get into the chatroom, list out all issues that have been bottled up over the year, work out options, alternatives, and deliver a game plan. Use the same approach where you would rack and stack clones and work out the descending order of their operators.

Alternatively for simplicity just list all the incidents of bullying and then go and see the school principal and lodge a report.

Remember the golden rule is to have a balance of fun and serious things in this forum.

Apparently your bitch wife does not use a condom when that 30+ guy fucks her.

Remember, she thinks she is single and they both love cream pies.

So you shouldn't insult singles you motherfucking son of a bitch with useless parents.

jw5

Loyal

Guys

I seriously suggest that everyone get into the chatroom, list out all issues that have been bottled up over the year, work out options, alternatives, and deliver a game plan. Use the same approach where you would rack and stack clones and work out the descending order of their operators.

Alternatively for simplicity just list all the incidents of bullying and then go and see the school principal and lodge a report.

Remember the golden rule is to have a balance of fun and serious things in this forum.

You should start fucking your daughter because she is starting to behave like your wife.

Better you fuck her than numerous unknown men.

Those fucked up shit children of yours are incorrigible.

Say that you whip me again and I will whip all of them before you, you motherfucking bastard.

Going to apologise soon like ivebert or take the risk that your identity is still secret?

jw5

Loyal

Guys

You motherfucking son of a bitch, I'm done with clones you dumbass.

It's real life now, Still want to take the risk?

Later your wife will ask you whether it was worth it. But secretly she is pleased because she loves that young guy's dick.