• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gay Phone 7 the Dead Loser Spec Comparison vs Note 7

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the galaxy note 7 sleek look, feel, rounded edges and superior specs, but what's the point of having one when the software sucks and battery burns? :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only loser nerds want to compare specs.
People dun buy a Ferrari or lambo because they are the fastest cars.....they buy them for the glam factor.
If you can't understand this then you deserve a Samsung phone

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I bought myself an iPhone 5. It was the first smart phone I actually owned.

It takes horrible pictures compared to my Nikon so I don't use it for photography.

It sends messages just like any other phone.

It sounds just like any other phone when I put it to my ear.

I loaded some popular apps but lost interest after playing with them for 5 minutes.

The battery lasts 2 days at best.

I'm going back to good old Motorola which can go at least 6 days per charge. It's also far more compact.

Motorola-RAMBLER.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time it was Windows vs Mac OS. Now some people want to start an Android vs IOS war.

I use a Mac & PC computer. Also have an iPad, iPhone & Nokia. I use all of them on a daily basis & have a good idea of their strengths & weaknesses. Did take a look at android because they were cheap. However android has so many problems e.g. fragmentation, stability, security problems,.. Android is not for newbies.

If you are a simply a user & can afford it, get an Apple product. There are plenty of cases & accessories out there for the iPhones. There are also plenty of apps available for the iPhone. You will find more quality apps for the iPhone than android. This is because android developers have a headache trying to support so many different versions of android out there. Android users are also less likely to buy apps & developers need to make $.

Iphones are also simpler to use. Just take a look at who you see using them in the buses, trains, malls,.. You will see uncles, aunties, school kids, ...Apple has sold over 1 billion iphones. So it must be a decent phone:smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Iphones are also simpler to use. Just take a look at who you see using them in the buses, trains, malls,.. You will see uncles, aunties, school kids, ...Apple has sold over 1 billion iphones. So it must be a decent phone:smile:

There is only one computing device where specs and processing power matter to me and that is on the computer I use for photo editing.

It makes a huge difference when processing five hundred 50 Mb images whether it takes 3 seconds or 5 seconds per image because 500 x a 2 second delta = 17 minutes!

On a phone what damned difference does a processor make as long as it works.

As for all these fancy high resolution screens the naked eye can hardly tell the difference and they all suck in bright sunlight anyway.

The majority of humans are idiots just like the 70% sinkies who vote without knowing what the hell they're voting for.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It makes a huge difference when processing five hundred 50 Mb images whether it takes 3 seconds or 5 seconds per image because 500 x a 2 second delta = 17 minutes!

when my retired granny friend duziak told me he plays with two hundred 40 to 50 mb raw images a day on his pc i thought he was nuts! you must be his long lost twin on the other side of the ocean. yeah, duziak, can't miss that last name. :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It takes horrible pictures compared to my Nikon so I don't use it for photography.

I loaded some popular apps but lost interest after playing with them for 5 minutes.

I'm going back to good old Motorola which can go at least 6 days per charge. It's also far more compact.

Motorola-RAMBLER.jpg

I wanted to replace my lost Sony Ericson w810 with another SE w810 because it had everything I needed: small size, simple interface, decent battery,... I changed my mind when I heard that they would be discontinuing 2G in Spore.

In Spore I really only need a simple Nokia phone but when I travel a smart phone becomes handy because of apps like wechat, google maps, web browser to check emails,.. I don't normally carry a smartphone because they are heavy & need to be recharged often. Losing one is financially painful. However as a techie I do appreciate the technology that these smartphones have :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanted to replace my lost Sony Ericson w810 with another SE w810 because it had everything I needed: small size, simple interface, decent battery,... I changed my mind when I heard that they would be discontinuing 2G in Spore.

In Spore I really only need a simple Nokia phone but when I travel a smart phone becomes handy because of apps like wechat, google maps, web browser to check emails,.. I don't normally carry a smartphone because they are heavy & need to be recharged often. Losing one is financially painful. However as a techie I do appreciate the technology that these smartphones have :smile:

2g and soon 3g technology will be phased out, and only timbuktu and timor will still run them based on cannibalized parts and components from the scrap market. it's not just the device, it's the network.

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really Samsung won hands down 200% in several key areas.

Gay Phone is outcast.

Only (good)things are being smaller and lighter weight, that's all.

Battery life more than 200% 90hr vs 40hr

RAM 4GB vs 2GB by 200%.

Screen images quality considered Doubled. Curved vs Flat. Bright colorful display and Larger Size and Higher Resolution. Class 5 rugged glass, vs easily shattering Gay Phone screens! Incomparable!

Double Better GPS sensor Double the types of satellites supported, Gay Phone can not see Galileo and Bei Dou satellites.

Doubled strong CPU Octal vs Quad cores! Faster clock.

2 SIM cards vs 1 SIM card!

microSD card up to 256GB vs NONE!

Classic earphones jack vs NONE!

Wifi Direct file copy vs NONE!

Iris scanner security vs NONE!

USB C 3.1 vs USB 2.0! 10Gbps vs 480Mbps!

Wireless Charging ver. 2 vs NONE!

Fast Charging 3 vs NONE!

Bluetooth EDR vs NONE!

Much More available compatible Android apps vs Less numbers of iOS apps!

images

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must give credit where credit is due. a burnt note 7 is unique and artistic - definitely a collector's item. :p

image.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really Samsung won hands down 200% in several key areas.

Gay Phone is outcast.

Only (good)things are being smaller and lighter weight, that's all.

Battery life more than 200% 90hr vs 40hr

RAM 4GB vs 2GB by 200%.

Screen images quality considered Doubled. Curved vs Flat. Bright colorful display and Larger Size and Higher Resolution. Class 5 rugged glass, vs easily shattering Gay Phone screens! Incomparable!

Double Better GPS sensor Double the types of satellites supported, Gay Phone can not see Galileo and Bei Dou satellites.

Doubled strong CPU Octal vs Quad cores! Faster clock.

2 SIM cards vs 1 SIM card!

microSD card up to 256GB vs NONE!

Classic earphones jack vs NONE!

Wifi Direct file copy vs NONE!

Iris scanner security vs NONE!

USB C 3.1 vs USB 2.0! 10Gbps vs 480Mbps!

Wireless Charging ver. 2 vs NONE!

Fast Charging 3 vs NONE!

Bluetooth EDR vs NONE!

Much More available compatible Android apps vs Less numbers of iOS apps!

images

Samsung cannot beat the iPhone on quality, that's probably why they decided on including so many features. In terms of speed the older iPhone 6 is faster than the Note 7.

Apple's Engineers are really good & it will be interesting to see how much faster the newer A10 fusion chip are.

Apple has taken a more conservative approach, they did not include the kitchen sink of features in a iPhone 7 & that's why battery life is longer. The A10 fusion chip has the ability to monitor the type of apps one is using & if it requires less power, it will go into lower power mode. It's these elegant design features that make the iphone so popular :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wise choice.
The 7 got many innovative features.
Looks like the rest of them gonna play catch up and follow the leader again.

XiaoMi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Da Best!

Xiaomi-logo.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Motorola-RAMBLER.jpg

Does your ip5 vibrate better than the motorola when you shove it up your ass?